Shielding Protection 3.0

Soon l hope :smiley:

5 Likes

This is basically empathetic shielding right?

1 Like

That is an element of what it does. It protects you emotionally (empathically), psychically, and physically.

3 Likes

Definitely a must-have then in today’s times :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s freaking great. Just don’t take it off once it’s started working on a particular person.

2 Likes

Definitely, this will be a field you want on 24/7

4 Likes

Like 24*7? Ohhh… I do take off tags while dealing with water as I got them made as a keychain from a local outlet. (Which I turned into a locket)

2 Likes

Anyway I’m sure I can improvise a bit… but wow I’m super excited for this one. Not to be pushy cause I k captain is working really hard on many things. Shouldn’t push someone who’s already a workaholic :speak_no_evil: instead I will happily wait and control my impatience. Take your time, cap. We’re not going anywhere :grin:

1 Like

The longer we wait, the stronger it’ll be as Dream is getting more rest and building up greater energies :smiley: l ended up buying Warrior Monk a few days ago to keep me protected until Shielding comes out. Definitely worth doing this if you feel you need protection now

8 Likes

If there is an especially toxic or hostile person you meet every day at a certain time. At work or at home or elsewhere. If the shield starts protecting you from them, don’t let them meet you later without it on you.

5 Likes

Oh I saw that one… but I’ll wait for this cause i have a feeling it’ll be released as a wearable nft so I can wear it all the time. There’s something special about physical tags. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Right… yes I’m sure I can manage this… :relieved: i live in the vicinity of my toxic relatives. I definitely need this :no_mouth:

2 Likes

BTW your Cloak is working too well. I sometimes forget im supposed to reply to your message… in my mind I’m mostly replying to SC… you’re like somewhere in the back but not too apparent…

4 Likes

LOL that may be useful to know Atreides, you can sneak around without being noticd

3 Likes

! LMAO I love it.

8 Likes

Is the feature from 2.0, with using negative energy directed towards you that transmute into good energy for our own benefit, included in this?

Captain has not said what will be in this. He implied that he would/might use a labradorite field to repulse unwanted energy.

7 Likes

Looking forward with anticipation.

5 Likes

I know this hasn’t been released so we don’t know what it’ll include in addition to 2.0 but a doubt has been gnawing at me so I thought it better to ask…
Does this/any past version of this help(ed) with avoiding people who suck your energy or people who trauma dump on you and leave you feeling terrible?
I just want something that’ll make it known to people around me to keep the conversation around meaningful things. I frequently meet too many people who either tell me their sad stories and in turn inquire about my traumatic stories. So idk what’s making this happen

2 Likes

Calling @SC448

1 Like