Shielding Protection 3.0

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:. Other thing you can do besides from shielding (which will help ofc) is developing further your mars energy. Your assertiveness. Because something in you is passing the message to this people that you are “available” to receive their density in a way.

when you develop and allow healthy mars energy in you to flow, you are manifesting healthy walls with people. With balance also.

8 Likes

Thanks for this suggestion. I do play the Mars audio everyday since months and yes it seems to be reducing but yeah I’d like complete protection. I’d use Cloak but I want to stand out a bit cause of my country’s population. (Easy to blend in)

1 Like

agreed, or just buy Dragon Bone armor since there is no way to get drained by others with that kind of protection on. Also, dragon energy IS yang (projective) energy so it has an assertive quality to it, among many other things. To be honest… I don’t know about Shielding Protection 3.0 but for most people I think Dragon Bone would provide everything they need, and more… I’ll write a review on that soon.

9 Likes

Please do!
Want to know if having that is equivalent to this. Very interesting are the similarities between the two in terms of psychic shielding

1 Like

In addition to the great advice above, I’m finding the combination of

Warrior Monk
Quasi Kinetic Aura
Chameleon Protection (from Maitreya)

And occasionally Armor of Light and Glory audio does what i need. But i also aren’t around people to much though.

3 Likes

Thank you SC :smiley: I’ll look into these

2 Likes

Stop making me think 3.0 just came out by posing here. Every time. I’m playing. It does get my hopes up a little when I see it pop up. Keep posting though.

7 Likes

orrr we are posting here to bump up the thread so hopefully high interest = being released soon
or at least :pray:

6 Likes

:hearts: :heart: :hearts:

4 Likes

Can anyone predict the price range? (have to prepare my funds lol) :thinking:
2.0 was around 100-200$ right?

1 Like

I hope it’ll be affordable for everyone who wants it. But only @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG know when and how much

3 Likes

:pray: :pray:

No.

I felt Captain’s price for 2.0 was low enough that it was obvious he made it cost less than it was really worth because it was the sort of field some people may really need to stay alive. Or to stay out of trouble. Or just to not have a horrible time.

Or so it seemed to me at the time.

Final answer: Unpredictable.

8 Likes

Thank you, both @SC448 and @Atreides for replying

2 Likes

23 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG any updates on when this might be coming out? Seems like stronger protection is much needed. :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Indeed. For the help of humanity. Looking forward with anticipation to its released light. Soon, Amen

2 Likes

Was thinking about its release this morning. Hopefully its meant to be manifested, and come to realization. *Yet to use the Solidifier for that, or should I/We the owners to accelerate the process

1 Like

Patience is a virtue

6 Likes

The time may be nigh

51 Likes