Should have asked a long time ago

I have a question, maybe someone has an answer from guides, higher self, G-d. G-ds :slight_smile:

How come you have a part of the population attracted to fields ( and other similar occurences), knowing it works and another part that would just scorn at it as if itā€™s just funny, crazy ideas?

Is it related to soul groups? is it changeable? inevitable? fatalistic?
Is it connected to previous lives? Only this life? Are those who believe aliens of one kind and the other ones another kind?

Anyone? Any explanation?

Thnx.

10 Likes

Everyone has their own time of finding it. Itā€™s has itā€™s own timing. When the right time of them finding itā€™s way toward this thing. It will. It eventually will.

9 Likes

thanks. so itā€™s about incarnations and timing you say?

2 Likes

That can play big role yes.

Some people have to die and born again many times just to grabs of information. They have to learn the basic first. Before understanding the big picture of different things. Thatā€™s how our soul evoles and grow. They will keep learning and will infinitely learning.

6 Likes

People can only discover solutions to which they are open minded enough.
ā€¦speaking of ego and arrogance here.

And which their Subconscious Minds allow them to see.
ā€¦speaking of trauma and self-sabotage mechanisms here as well as levels of inherent self worth and self love !

Finding certain solutions is all about manifesting them into your awareness / your personal reality bubble.

Being open minded and having your Subconscious Mind on your side (so that it does not sabotage you but support you in finding those solutions) is the key.

Most people currently on earth are neither open minded enough (too arrogant) nor in sync with their Subconscious Minds and thus, are literally blind to the solutions that are beyong their level of comprehension.

I personally always discover new solutions because I always carry the deep belief within me that there is always and easier and more powerful way than what I am already aware of.
I have this mindset since my early teens and that is how I went from ā€œan aggressive materialist atheistā€ to ā€œconsciousness is the only real thingā€, lol.

11 Likes

I think itā€™s interesting to read, for example, about wall street brokers or lawyers working non stop until they reach a state of burnout, and then start having spiritual realisations.

For others, it comes at an earlier stage. For example, I noticed when I was young I was interested in books about NDEs.

I think it boils down to the spark of the spirit and how much it is covered by darkness from different experiences in life. Once enough light shines through, you are naturally more open and attracted to these things.

Truth be told though, I think everyone is a seeker. You know why? Usually everyone is fascinated by looking at the stars, or asking questions about life and the universe, or about purpose, etc. Thatā€™s a link we all seem to share.

So I think itā€™s definitely changeable and does all the time. All the new ideas seem crazy at first and normal later. Smartphones are very crazy if weā€™re in the 1950s. ( In the TV show Dark, a phone gets sent back to the 1950s and everyone there is scared of it and thinks itā€™s black magicā€¦go figure)

11 Likes

I believe there is an exception to this:

There are way more physical homo sapiens bodies currently on earth than souls willing to incarnate into them, so the remaining bodies are ā€œfilled upā€ with animal souls/consciousness from Gaia. Since these animal souls are on a completely different learning path, I think their consciousness is still quite far away from becoming ā€œseekersā€.

I cannot prove it, but there seems to be always a certain percentage of the world population, regardless whether in First or Third World countries, that is seemingly not interested in anything besides what the reptile brain (basic needs) tells them. Once their survival needs are met, they would literally just sit around and do nothing.

I can tell the difference because I am a seeker myself and usually bored by almost everything in the human world, and yet I use the boredom as a force to seek even further and for higher and better things.

8 Likes

Sounds boring af.

When basic needs are met, the journey only begins/gains momentum.

2 Likes

On the astral planes, most needs are instantly met (because you donā€™t have a physical body and everything else can be instantly manifested), so a lot of souls are sitting around and are bored AF.

Because of this, many decide to physically incarnate and take on some challenges.

While another solution would be to simply learn to find stuff to do by yourself.
And explore the universe(s).

But I guess this is also a skill that needs to be learned.
Learning to you use your own creativity in order to decide what you want to do with your life and experience next.

It is a creative process.

Basically what the Source is doing on a daily basis.

Reinventing itself again and again.

Because otherwise, boredom is stagnation.

7 Likes

Yes, but also each individual expression has a choice, as free will is not just earth, some choose service to self, some service to others, power, love.

Also where they are on their growth path, some are not here to ascend.

1 Like

Yes.

If everybody just become the CEO. Whoā€™s gonna make the CEO coffee now? Someone has to work down there below the CEO so you can enjoy your small cup of espresso.

1 Like

Agreed.

Being the CEO is one thing, acrewing Karma and having to pay it back is another.
Itā€™s the bullet proof monk question, would you rather be the shooter, or shot at? I personally donā€™t fancy either but Iā€™d choose being shot at rather than killing someone. Then thereā€™s the debate of dark serving expansion lol how far down the rabbit hole shall we goā€¦ (said in a skipping and whistling way)

1 Like

Some people are just open enough to try it. When you think you know everything you scoff at new ideas but if you stay ā€œfoolishā€ youā€™ll endeavour to discover more possibilities.

1 Like

100% :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

I remember my journey began with lucid dreams.
I was a die-hard atheist at the time and I was 100% sure anything spiritual or energy related was either a scam or delusion.
But lucid dreams were ā€œscience-approvedā€ so I practiced to learn and master them.
After some time I could memorize multiple dreams every night and I was aware Im in a dream in most of them, but I had little to no control over them so I couldnā€™t enjoy lucid dreams to the fullest.
Then, I saw some people on LD forums recommending various ways to ā€˜trick your mindā€™ into believing something.

Designing spellbooks, codewords, changing music on radio or channels on TV (In a dream) creating "dream-remotesā€™ā€™ magical wands, control pannels etc, and summoning them in every dream
It was all to make it easier for your mind to believe something is happening.
I wasnā€™t spawning pizzas with my mind, I was doing them because I used magical spells or dream-controllers, which was totally different thing :smiley:

Well, not really, but to my mind it was, and thats all that matters.
It was easier to believe that magical spell or advanced device makes something happen, rather than me just ā€œthinking something happenā€
I improved my control over my dreams with those methods, and after some time I stumbled upon chaos magic.

You know, making sigils, doing rituals etc to convince my mind of something.
It looked silly at the first, but I tried it out anyway. I had some results with it as well.
Then I came across subliminals. Then energy work. Then Sapien Medicine :smiley:

So I believe it is changebale, as I was a die-hard atheist and materialist.
But there needs to be a geninue desire to know know the truth.
And, as JAAJ said, you have to be open minded enough to recognize the truth when you see it.

In my case it was a clear step-by-step process:
Dreams feel very real while dreaming, yet controlling them with simple actions is possible.
So maybe there are means with which ā€œrealityā€ can be molded as well?? (spoiler alert, there are :smiley: )
The difference is, dreams are single-player while reality is multi player, so its not only one personā€™s thoughts creating reality, but thoughts of everyone and everything, but thats another topic :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

This is interesting. Why would this bored Souls thing be occurring? What is the purpose of this? For them to then be creative? Why not incarnate somewhere else then?

3 Likes

Super nice!
Thanks for sharing your journey ;)

3 Likes

You know. Whats more interesting. Iā€™ve read lot of people charts here. And the majority of them

Have either planet in 12 house. 8th and 4th. 9th

These are the moska houses.

These houses are responsible for finding occult sciences. Doing some holistic healing. Whatever that associate with divine beings.

Itā€™s no surprise why now later in life they see this path of life.

6 Likes

I agree

Thanks for bringing it up. Was going to share my perspective too, of why some people have more inclination to anything related to religion, Tarot, mediumship, Buddhism, therapy, self-help, hypnosis, healing or scientism, etc. The expansion, growth and hope comes from the invisible inner life. The soul or psyche.

Jupiter 8th, Moon 9th.

2 Likes

the kaula line of tantra speaks of karma tattva, a layer of reality that has a degree of consistency across lifetimes. This can appear as all the things the magicians have spoke of in this thread. If itā€™s part of your karma, life will move heaven and earth to reveal this to you, which can appear as tumultuous upheaval, chaos and pain. How blessed to have such a karmic life

4 Likes

I think astrology tells us a lot and is very useful. I believe it shows us our past karmas and maybe even plans of higher self for this incarbation.
But, statistically speaking, how much people have at least one planet in one of those four houses?
As far as astrology is concerned, there are 9 planets yes?
And to fulfill those conditions you spoke about only one of those planets must be in one of those four houses.
So doesnt everyone has at least one planet in either 12th, 9th, 8th or 4th house?
I didnt see many charts so I dont know.
Doing math to get an answer for this seems tiresome too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes