Dear Scribe thank you for your response. I totally admire people like you who can be so disciplined with food, times and macros. For more than 40 years I have tried all different eating schedules, food combinations (even macros), believe me people like me eventualy become kind of experts. I actualy think that learning too much about food can be a bad thing also. I always say please don’t teach your child about calories, do not make a fuss over candy and teach them to listen to their bodies. If we would have done sone since our childhood we would have noticed that we can have an urge for vegetables or fruits and not see them as something we need to eat (because mummy says so) in order to get candy or an dessert. We are all messed up about food really. Some food that was supposed to be bad for us 30 years ago, now we have to eat it…you understand what I mean. I tried to do as you advice also, eat most of the calories during the daytime so that I would not get hungry at night, but you know, I do not really get hungry (emotional hunger/sabotage?). And adding to that what I know to be true and you also said, that it is not good to eat at night, adds up the guilt and dissapointment. Losing weight is physical and mental. Working with a personal trainer is the best thing one person can do. Good for you, you are really there to help people! I also like to go to a ‘weightloss/health camp’ that’s even better. No home situation, no temptaions…super easy. Then, I come home and after a while I am back to my old habits. The thing is that we all need to find a way to be more relaxed around food, trying to keep in mind what is best for our bodies but also not freaking out. For me personally keeping track and weighing my food gets me in a rebelling mode. Actualy all foodplans of ways of life that restrict anything make me want to run away very fast. There are so many people in this world who are not even thinking about their food. Eating when hungry, snacking when they feel like it, exercising to feel better …that’s what I want. We could say that those people maybe have a better metabolism? So we are here in the right place :) with these beautiful metabolism fields that should not have to be an excuse anymore LOL. But, the peace in their minds that I think I can only achieve with erasing all these believes that I have about food (good/bad) and just listen to my body. I notice it is difficult to explain myself, I hope you understand what I mean. The mess in our heads is big… at least in mine :) Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Yess I saw those already! Did not use them because, to come back to the original subject LOL, I feel like a small child in a candyshop. Really having dificulties with which fields need my priority now. I am doing a bunch of fields like written here in the original post, then of course I need a facelift and better posture :) not even want to mention my butt and my breast … I also want to work my brain since I just started a very high level of a professional wine course, I want to open up my spirituality, well you get the idea, a neverending story. What would you advice me to do? Some of your adviced fields are best when listened to one time right? like the cord cutter I mean? Other I should listen to daily, like grounding and anxiety? I know it is personal for everybody but I do not want to overdo anything. The program described in this post already is advicing some fields to be played many times more than adviced by dream. I understand it is setup as a few weeks program but I do not want to overload my body (who I love and appreciate so much :)

No, but it can help your case.

Ive used those 2 as general, we all have baggage of all kinds, i believe those fields are a must, whether you think they could should would help u in any way or not , because they would and is through listening that youd discover all that was holding you back in your life you didnt know

Well sit and write down all u WANT but then prioritize by NEEDS

You can loop that one all you want its so good, specially the first week or so, i did that then i play it a couple of times every 2 days, just for maintenance lol, you will know when you wouldnt need it any way.

Definitely daily and specially in the hours in between meals and at night.

That one doesnt harm either if you play it a lot but once between meal and 2 at night would be ok

Like which ones? Because i dont recommend any one be looping things that can overwhelm so please show me in case i adviced that by mistake

I mean the whole Best gym for women program at the top of this post.

Which one did you mean sorry I cannot see.

Yes of course I think that’s the best. And even follow up after a while since so many new fields come out. How lucky we are. Like I want bigger breast but do I really NEED them? Or does my husband need them :))))

1 Like

Ohh nah lol

The whole post does not mean you gotta do it all haha :slight_smile:

I just compiled in one post all the audios in regards of work out, weight etc, also like a process

Where to start if you first needs to lose weight
Then which ones to incorporate as you lose weight so u can start gaining muscles (if you want) if only lean then maybe add Smart Skin so it helps tightening the skin as you lose weight (i actually dont think that was out when i made that post and i cannot add it now because thats my previous profile)

But yes Smart Skin is great when losing weight.

And so on, you just read and chooce a few to stack up and start with for a few weeks them move on to others etc

The Smart Cutter

We gotta embrace our desires or likes as well and make peace with that. :slight_smile: it does not make us shallow if you are not ONLY working on those things.

So get them big boobies if you want eh? :nail_care: lol

Omg, I was trying to do all the fields that were suggested for my conditions and age (which was kind of impossible) but to be honest with what I am doing now I am losing weight so will continue and add on or delete accordingly. I will also then start to cut the cords on loop :) and was already using the smart skin. Will keep you up to date because it’s working yeaaahhhh

1 Like

Haha was actually joking about my boobies…me (and my hubby) are very satisfied :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ladies check this post made by one of the members that for sure knows how to build those muscles nicely lol

The suggestions on his post can be used by both genders since he didnt add hormones etc.

So feel free to check it out and add to your routine or start from zero.

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Amazing