Sleep paralysis - Need advice

Hey
Just last night i had very intense sleep paralysis where i couldn’t fall asleep for like 2 hours because everytime i would drift off to sleep i would experience it. It was the most intense paraylsis i felt and the more it happend the worst it got. It got to the point where i saw a face and started hearing stuff. I could even open my eyes during it.
To resolve i played the exorsim v2 and i fell asleep right afterwards.
Now i bought a mask recently and i’m thinking that it might have negative energies ect. The mask was a khan mask and i have a strong feeling to get rid of it but dont know how to go about it.
Any advice Or audios?
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More Exorcism, maybe, and try multiple other fields which clear entities, the environment, etc. And Shielding as well, also Intercessions (Angelic, Device, etc.), these are some good options.

Best of Luck to get rid of whatever it is.
Also, simply throw away that mask or (Best Advice) give it away to an enemy, as a gift (even anonymously). :joy::gift: (Joking)

Also, try the New Servitor from Equilibrium, it’s Very Strong.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply
What would be the best environmental fields?
We ended up taking it to a buddhist monastery and got it blessed and they put it in a fire.
I feel like its connected to me compared to my other flat mates as i bought it and wore it.
I still get shivers and goosebumps in my room and this weird energy in my stomach when i tried to fall asleep last night so i ended up sleeping in another room.
Does the exorcism audio work into the environment?
Many thanks

1 Like

have you tried sleeping on your side? Sleep paralysis usually occurs when you sleep on your back.

1 Like

Yeah i did last night but i still feel the presence of something in my room

Ok, well I see that you have already got rid of the mask, there should be no problem. and yes the exorcism field also serves to cleanse spaces. Burnt sage field from Dream seeds is also very good. and finally you could also use the Unconditional love environment saturation field afterwards, so that you feel more comfortable.

2 Likes

I will play these now.
Thank you

2 Likes

This also is very helpful

2 Likes
3 Likes

Those that Alkul shared are some of them.

There are also others, like these ones:

(To be edited)

(plus the other environmental and personal fields from the whole flow album)

Also:

(i think it was Maoshan who said that is Good for the Environment too)

And a bonus:

1 Like

If we’re talking environment, here’s my playlist:

You can use the eviction card when you aren’t in the room, then use the negative ion generator mandala too.

I’ve also used this with impressive results:

It goes really well with unconditional love environment saturation.

After you feel better (even after exorcism and entity removal, use Sword of St. Michael, etheric cord cutter and other cleaing fields, it will help), use “repel negative energy”.

I wouldn’t use love graviton until then (I say cause it is in my playlist).

3 Likes

Ohhh this is beautiful, goes well with a nice decluttering session of my room, I will do it now :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @ijsnow

Nice to see you crystal ball

2 Likes

I have put celebration at the end cause you’ll celebrate finishing the playlist finally, just saying xD

2 Likes

Damn, 76 fields lol.

Now I understand your reply.

1 Like

Sometimes supplementing Vitamins B6 & D help with Sleep Paralysis (if this happens often…)

The Serotonin field may also help.

2 Likes

Actually, I find the Astral Primer audio to be very good to get rid of sleep paralysis.

Angelic Intercession audio takes care of everything. (my fav, I use it often) Just ask them to clear your room and make you feel safe.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks everybody for your suggestions :slight_smile:
The sleep paralysis has fortunately gone away

2 Likes