Smart Hair Texture Stylist

:joy: lol

11 Likes

Hey guys. Something came up in mind.

Is it still okay to styling the hair with straightener while listening to this field? Or it might disrupt the process?

Okay btw idk if it’s already results from this or what but my hair is already loosen up👀 wtf. Idk though but maybe it’s just dry. But I’ll try to add more of water.

Just reminder. I always straighten my hair with straightener. Some part of my hair is permanent heat damaged. That it won’t reverse to curls.

Today I took shower. I did blowed dried it and it lose up but still quite puffy. So I tried to add water to my hair and let it air dry this time and see if it still loosening

Oh boy it’s still quite early to tell but damn am I seeing something or what :rofl:. I’ll try my best to avoid using heating tool. So let’s see how it straighten itself with this field!

Btw

It looks loosen up for me. I sprayed my hair again just to make sure. That’s why it’s wet in the picture.

Sorry for bad lighting!

My desired hair type

1a straight hair :kissing_heart:

19 Likes

Daaaaaamn girl you have my dream hair already :laughing:
Would be easy if we could just swap xD

16 Likes

I think yes, based on the description, it shouldnt interfere

7 Likes

What I mean by that, is the amount of waves, curl etc. in the hair usually isnt consistent over your entire head. So 3A hair will have part of their hair (a minority) which is 2C and even some strands that are 3B. Although the majority of the hair is 3A. Styling and styling products and assist in making that appear more uniform.

7 Likes

does smart hair texture stylist change the texture the hair grows and existing hair or it just changes the texture of the existing hair like a perm?

It’s in the description ')

It changes only.existing hair, when you stop using it, the new hair growth will be like your normal texture

8 Likes

i researched about it. hydrogen bonds are in the cortex layer of the hair follicle, so i should be growing the new hair texture as if it’s natural. but everyone on here is saying it’s like a perm. i’'m waiting for a answer from Sam even though I just purchased the sound.

Have you read the topic?
It is like a perm, the captain said so :)

6 Likes

My hair is currently thinning, I’m thinking I can mentally choose the 1C texture and hopefully it will become thicker, if not at least some damage will be reversed.

7 Likes

Tbh I think it should fully thicken it back up, because at the end of the day, thin hair could be classified as a type of thin texture, and this field could revert your hair to any type you want

5 Likes

That one 1a :heart_eyes: so perfect

4 Likes

This will increase the thickness of the hair? :thinking:

4 Likes

This will change the texture of you hair to what you desire along the texture scale. You can desire a thick hair texture like I posted above like 1C

4 Likes

Okay I just bought it and I’m looping it right now. My scalp is tingling like a mofo. I guess that means it’s working.

7 Likes

In my twenties I started to have grey hair and cut a few chunks of hair with a scissor and one side started growing bad since then.
I guess this will work.
I will have to buy this soon.

5 Likes

Hey guys. I just want to update a little.

I think my hair is drastically change to more of wavey texture. The curls just pretty loose when it’s dry.

I don’t use straightener cause I want to know how this field will do it’s job naturally.

Well my hair is already damage from extreme heat anyway so some part looks different than the other. The hair colour I mean

I’m not too sure but my hair is not as frizzy as they use to. It kinda weigh it down a bit. And look loose to me.

It usually will go puffy as hell when not straighten. But this time. It looks like blowed out looks. I did use hair dryer to dry it out but I don’t use comb.

37 Likes

Now that I look again on a larger screen, I can definitely see the difference Imogen. Your curls are loosened indeed and there’s already some extra shine.

Congratz and thanks for the frequent updates :) I’ll join you as soon as I decide what I really want in the short-run (wavier or straighter) lol

18 Likes

Definitely swaying me to get this on your progress @anon25711007 and your locks seem to be taking your targeted texture quicker then I thought they would from seeing the other example in the thread. That’s pretty awesome thank you for sharing and providing updates. :heart:

9 Likes

okay okay :D

I don’t even know where to start :D

A few months ago I had an idea for a hair field, a negative ion generator for the hair-- The negative ion fields honestly never really leave my playlists. I remember someone on Youtube comments comparing the field to his fancy expensive negative ion device and how the field is much more stronger than the fancy stuff!

we know anything Captain is fancier :))))

In the beauty/hair products, we have a lot of negative ion everything-- negative ion brush, negative ion straightener, negative ion hair treatment… literally add negative ion to anything and people are getting it!

does it work?? absoloutely not! :joy: Like 30% something… but the actual benefits of the BONDING of the hair for the negative ions is intense!

So this is all to say… I had been VERY much looking forward to a bonding hair field, specially with all the dyes I’ve put my hair through (all the colors, all the lengths, the lightest, the darkest, one of my friends called me violetta for 2 years because of the light violet ombré I always had! :D)

But… Here!! Captain always coming up with something incredibly better! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

okay, you see this hydrogen bond?? This, on its own, is a BIG treatment that costs $120 per SESSION :sob: … and I live in a country where things are relatively cheaper than most places in the world!!

and…you need like 8 of that.

to START seeing those great results!
and here… it’s only for…$77???
just…incredible! :sob: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Sooooo :'D

I have asked my NFT servitors to always use this field for my hair no matter what else they are doing…played this for a while while I was telling them (not that I had to, or used to, but old servitors habits die hard :D) and they are constantly drawing this field into my hair, desired hair texture, working all with their knowledge…everything.

annnd I haven’t stopped touching my hair ever since :D!!!

where my hair was before: been using a lot of salon hair products, an indulge that literally does nothing but luxury feels :D
where my hair has been transorming!!:

• All the Frizzines?? Gone :white_check_mark:
  • Split Ends? Also GONE! :white_check_mark:
  • Hair all wrapping around itself so nicely?? YES!! :white_check_mark:
  • SMOOOOTH? YES. :white_check_mark:
  • More manageble, looser, softer?? My goodness :sob: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
  • No Flyaways? Definition? hehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Hair growing longer?? YES! :arrow_down_small:

So if you don’t know about the famous silk scarf, this is what girls use to keep their hair soft at night and it helps in retaining your hair length, because the less flyaways/split ends you have in your hair the more your hair is able to naturally grow…since the hair strands are all coming together throughout the whole strand… And so the field does something very similar to that in effect;
You are more likely to retain the length of your hair with the bonding that happens with this field = keep the existing hair growing and grow it longer from there as opposed to having to start over at some point because of the split ends that climb up the strand; where mostly the only option there is to cut your hair.

So smooth, defined, bouncy, and even growing hair… i don’t know anyone who would say no to that!
and btw, i didn’t really specify a hair texture in the beginning…i literally just said smooooth in excitement lol…and it took care of everything :D

I am experiementing with extreme changes though that I personally don’t really favor :D in terms of hair texture and type, but only just to see how far I can go with this field.

SO… if you been wanting this one just get it!! get it gett itttt! :D
such a gorgeous creation! really thank you so much captain!! always taking things so high up there!! :rocket: :rocket: :heart: :heart: :heart:

28 Likes