FAQ Video Questions

does facial symmetry include golden ratio or does it just makes one side of the face like the other?

Just makes one side of the face symmetrical to the other side

8 Likes

I was on the impression that it was unisex golden rario. I wonder what will happen if both side sucks cuz mine looks like someone pounded my face overnight with sledgehammer and eyes looks sunken as if someone dropped nuke between them just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki due to bone structure lol the concept of symmetry barely exists in my face. Any fields to fix that?

3 Likes

Self Love & Acceptance
Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards

3 Likes

I’m already fine with how I am and not even bothered but you can always be better obviously. The references were for sarcasm but you get the point. Thanks for your suggestion tho

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smart Hair Texture Stylist

does legendary hair serum recover balding

Did you read that thread and the field’s description?

yes but in the description it says it’s not for miniatured follicles

Then, you have your answer, don’t you? If your balding is caused by miniaturized follicles, this isn’t the field for you.

[Edited for typos.]

miniatured follicles is balding…

It’s not the only form of “balding” no.

1 Like

the whole description is confusing. i just need to know if this will help my bald spots or not

does nose straightener get rid of dorsal hump?

1 Like

New Release - The Spinal Tapper

(I’m not seeing the connection that you might be seeing between nose straightener and dorsal hump.)

Lol dorsal hump is on the nose

@pinkiepie not sure but i guess it could improve it as it straightens, try? And tell us!!

1 Like

It is? I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Do these fields really work or are they a scam someone else commented that how can fields brimg different things and they are all scams.

Try them and find out for yourself. There’s even a field For the Skeptics for this exact purpose. (Energetic Alchemy is one of Sapien’s channels.)

1 Like

I have been using subxoncious limit remover lucky charm abundance wealth etc no miracles yet like some of the other comments. I had someone send me a comment on one of the videos saying Sapuen us a scam and most of the reviews are fabricated, I ask some of the uses if they have any updates and get no reply so makes you wonder why they dont update, so I will keep using them and go with the flow.