Smart Hair Texture Stylist

There is also stems cells to scalp, a different approach to heal the area

6 Likes

the shape of the head plays an role too. It would be bad if you had an bobblehead/ a big Neurocranium.

A blood purifier is also a good option, today I found my hair is better @RobbyHa

3 Likes

I chopped lot of my hair today and decided to use this just for health benefits. Letā€™s see how it goes. Perhaps this making my curls less frizzy!

FYI Iā€™m done using my straightener and will now come to accept my own curls

7 Likes

Good for you! (Perhaps inner Beauty Reflected Outwards as well?)

3 Likes

Lol I have the mandala on me!

IMG_20220516_134341_637

12 Likes

Good for you. (I had no idea that the mandala included blush and lipsitck in it!)

8 Likes

No the picture I sent is for joke. :rofl:thatā€™s pepe lol

But I do have the mandala on me.

5 Likes

I know. I was joking back to you. :rofl: :wink:

7 Likes

Maybe next we see Pepe with curls!

5 Likes

Which NFT servitors do you use? This sounds amazing because I want to have your exact results and change my hair texturešŸ˜­ congratulations on it!

You can use dragon. Or any servitor you have and ask them to store the energy. Tell them to learn how the energy work. Then name it like mp3 then when you want to infuse your hair with the energy. You can just call your servitor and ask that stored energy.

Btw this audio work very good when looping it every night. I was looping it. And now somehow my curls loosening even more

3 Likes

I need to get to getting a servitor ASAP cause I guess this is an audio that I want on me for life. Thanks for the tip! How does your hair look like now?

Still curly but it loosened. Some part are like beach curls and some straight

1 Like

I actually already have permed straight ends and a whole lot of 4c growth because of the Japanese straightening treatment. Do you think this will affect even the permed hair? Iā€™m aiming for 2c/3a overall.

It will affect the whole hair that already grown. This field will act like retouching it I think. But let me know how it is.

Iā€™m actually want to rebound my hair again and keep using this field as natural retouching :joy:

Hi, Imogen. :slight_smile: What does this mean?

Using chemical to rebound my hair permanently. But you have to get retouch every 6 months.

The hair when itā€™s chemically rebounded straight permanently. But the roots not. Thatā€™s why I think this field can help with maintaining the root to stay straight

In here we call it rebonding :joy:

2 Likes

I remember seeing something on youtube about a woman whose 4C hair changed to 3C by using henna = the henna made her hair less curly. Henna comes in colorless and any color you can think of. The only thing I know about henna is once you use it, it is suggested not to use any other kind of hair color. It is healthy for the hair though, and a suggestion that might go along with your use of this field. There are powdered hennas that are quite inexpensive, too.

2 Likes

My mom always use henna. I donā€™t dye my hair because Iā€™m focus styling my hair with heat tools. And that already enough damage.

Idk though. But I think I just need to tie up my hair and let the field do its job

3 Likes