Smart plant enhancer (now private)

Since these would be a part of it, perhaps it could work, just u would use mandala at least.

2 Likes

Maybe i can consider to start a new project including the next three main fields:

• Automated food charger and enhancer (++ level)
  • Automated water charger and enhancer (++ level)
  • Air revitalizer (++ level)
5 Likes

U may, why not.

But in case u will choose the lazier approach, u can just be interested in this and then get it after it’s released publicly whenever u want,

(There will be enough copies)

These should work well, just will be more targeted for our beloved plants :slight_smile:

Also, till then, u might interest yourself in Iron Dome nft.

3 Likes

yes i am interested but would love to test the iron dome first

with the low quality of water, food and air pollution these are important

2 Likes

Suggestion: if the benefits of this could be extended to large farms and farming, there might be a great deal of interest in this NFT.

3 Likes

Yeah, ofc, it could be used pretty widely. Since, it would primarily about maxing out the nutrition stats of plants we harvest, not just making our flowers look nice :slight_smile:

Perhaps 1 mandala for each 2x2 area and it would be great :D

1 Like

The Draft:

1. Field: Direct Plan restoration and enhancement

Inspired by Plant Growth and Enhancement.

Will work for all plants, bushes, trees, anything of flora.

And in bigger farms, fields, perhaps one mandala for each 2x2 could work the best.

1. Subfield: DNA repair and enhancement

2. Subfield: Enhanced Plants’ nutrient absorption

3. Subfield: Enhanced Photosynthesis

2. Field: Smart food charger and enhancer

This will further enhance the plant functions and organs so the best food can be made from that.

1. Subfield: Water charger (automatically charging the water around the plant and in it)

2. Subfield: Smart Air revitalizer

3. Subfield: Environmental vibration riser

3. Field: Auto-manifestation of the best circumstances for the plants’ well-being and growth

1. Subfield: Attraction of the right bees, insects, beneficial creatures

2. Subfield: Energy connection/telepathy with the plants (when wanted by the user)

3. Subfield: Knowledge of the plants, how to care for them the best, etc - downloaded to the user

2 Likes

Looks like we got only 9 interested, but I feel like Cap will like it, so gonna submit anyways.

2 Likes

If its not too late, i want to join this project as my gf is a farmer i can totally use this nft

1 Like

There is no need to “join”. The poll was just to gauge interest. It is intended to be public, so if it gets released, everyone can buy a copy, depending how many copies there will be ofc, which I will leave up to Dream.

No private group was created, everything is here.

1 Like

Ok nice

1 Like

This field can truly help anyone to grow their own food, more nutritious and Better than Anything on the market. :wink::stew:

Also, it should be Amazing for Plants Lovers.

1 Like

Super interested!

1 Like

For public nfts, there have to be at least 50 interested, therefore this will not go as a public project.

I’m gonna make this a private project, if you are still interested and want to be in, let me know down below.

@RobbyHa @hugo6406 @Nice2knowU @harvard @Globus @Louis @Lawton @Tila @Imresfreshed @Holist and anyone else ofc.

We will need at least 10 people.

Max 2 copies each

Draft is prepared here, to be submitted even the next Friday. Suggestions possible ofc.

2 Likes

still interested. :raised_hands:

1 Like

in the plant enhancement field there’s also unconditional love implemented.
just to be sure that gets added. :slight_smile:
haven’t read it here

1 Like

Still interested

1 Like

Yeh, it is, it can be involved, the rest up to Captain.

1 Like
2 Likes

still interested

1 Like