The Requests and Fields

A field to simulate the effects of minoxidil on the scalp and eyebrows.

1 Like

would love to get back some of the old fields like capital governance and the brainwave audios

Thanks Zuzu! I’ve done something of the sort, though he’s a clingy one haha…

1 Like

a new sleep field:

• genes modifications allowing to sleep 5-6h and feel refreshed.
  • increase of deep sleep.
  • enhanced regeneration/healing capacities.
2 Likes

A Food Charging (Prana and Unconditional Love), and Nutrient and Flavor Enhancing “Plate” based on this concept for water charging: EWFAE Synergy Fields on Instagram

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Looks similar to these two ideas:

1 Like

Emotional Alchemy NFT :pray:t6:

Indulge my long shot fantasy. I’m not as educated about alchemy as a lot of you here but here’s the general rubric for this field.

:star2:Alchemy of Toxins :star2:

Some of us are good at going after the problematic things in our body but then, we’re not as good at eliminating it. Maybe there’s a lymphatic issue or another filtering issue. So what if, instead of trying to eliminate all the toxins- we can transform them into something helpful?

You take most of the things that slowly kill us, perhaps an expanded list can be targeted like:

Heavy metals (aluminum, barium)
Newer toxins like graphene, ethylene oxide
Smart dust, nannites
Parasites (blood parasites, helminths, Protozoa etc)
zoonotic/problematic bacteria (borrellia, Babesia, Bartonella, staph, strep)
Virus particles of all kinds
Fungi (black mold, aspergillus niger, candidia/candidiasis)

There’s more. I don’t know what’s possible to turn all of these things into. Perhaps based on the nature of each thing, it can be turned to something that is helpful to the human body (water?)

…or something that is the same
Type of thing, but different. Perhaps a problematic bacteria can be turned to a helpful bacteria. Perhaps a parasite can be convinced to consume aluminum or do something else that’s beneficial to us. Perhaps the heavy metals can be induced into activated charcoal, or white powder gold. Crystals

Turn negative to positive. But concrete, instead of ethereal. The embodiment of the mantra Ek Ong Kar Sat Gur Prasad but aimed at the human body. Grounded.

If even a fraction of this idea can be formulated into something more structured and coherent, I think in this day and age so many will benefit. Thank you for reading.

12 Likes

YouTube field for Shadow integration

A new Autism field that includes Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production and any other new scientific discoveries I may not be aware of.

https://newsinnutrition.com/2023/01/autism-may-be-a-plasmalogen-deficiency-syndrome

Thanks in advance.

Just a free mandala for the masses that isn’t too complex or taxing to construct is the idea, like the food enhancement audio tweaked and turned into a Mandala “plate”.

A full blown NFT is overkill for this tbh.

That was just a note that something like that already exists, in the form of Divine Ingredients NFT. But perhaps something like u mentioned, enhanced version of the food and water chargers with some stuff could work like let’s say 100 usd gumroad field.

1 Like

A friend of a friend mentioned in passing that he cured his Lyme with magnets. I had no idea what that meant, but I found this and found it interesting. I know there are fields which work with magnetism in various ways like Parad energies, I wonder if this would be different in terms of the magnetic flow?

6 Likes

Magnetotherapy for all forms of ailments is very common among hermeticists.

5 Likes

Just remembered immortality rings…

To shake/trigger that shadow and push it to the surface:

• Ego Dissolution (on loop)
  • Moldavite
  • Death Tarot Card
  • Rune Dagaz
  • The Hanged Man
  • Sedona Vortices (works better when you are going through a daek night of the soul, are being triggered etc, in other words when you feel like shadow is handling your life then is when you play this on loop so it enhances that and makes you face all of it, but if you are in a good mood, peace of mind, just trying to start a healing process, it would enhance that good feeling, vibe etc, even if you are in the dark, just the pride and contentment of knowing you have decided to start this process and are willing is enough to be in good spirits, so know when to play it)

You can do like a whole day and night looping good few times some or all and then the next day:

• Higherself Connection (loop it)
  • Lucid Dreams (yep, that audio works with the shadows and Subconscious blockages, traumas all stuck and buried deep) is just that uhm… they manifest in dreams, the information about them that is, and you withness and can push the process to let things go or accept etc. Thats how the typical “Lucid Dreaming works in here” (of course like normal too, but its a great tool for internal releasing works) do NOT loop it lol max twice is way more than enough.
  • Devil in Reverse
  • The Alchemy of Internal Crucible
  • The Tower in Reverse
  • The Bushmen Medicine

So these :point_up_2: help you integrate the Shadow that you triggered to surface in the previous day and night, and Release without being a traumatic harsh event.

Then the following would encourage you, push you higher to adjust the necessary changes and the new you that wants to be born:

• Detachment for Spiritual Growth
  • Alchemical Revision of the Inner Self Love
  • Become Whole
  • The Zealot of Positive Change
  • The Negentropic Fool

Then you go back to the first ones to keep pushing more shadow to surface and go through the same process

Now you dont have to play all of them, maybe choose a couple on each suggestion, or get familiar and read about them first or test them each etc. Or play them all…

I didnt mention others because you said “on Youtube”

But if you change your mind then def consider one of these

The Universal Om
The Ascension-aut
Karma Crucible

5 Likes

Idk how many fields you can or want to bring to Patreon shop (from Gumroad and the other platforms/shops), but at least some of the fields you made, including those for health, like smart stem cells and Plasma flaunt (for example), can you please (I’m)port/bring some of them to Patreon Shop?

Magnetoterapie (The Romanian word/version for it), It was my first alternative therapy which actually helped me, before getting into Energy Healing (Bioenergie).

It helped me sleep better, it helped me get rid of stagnation, it’s like my mind changed for the Better, but it also helped me physically, as I felt better after it.

1 Like

Cup of Cocoa (Theobromine)

On Gumroad

4 Likes

All these alternative disciplines are rooted in the Khem traditions. There is a Magnetic and an Electric fluid in the body/soma that alchemists and healers used to work with before the forced erasure happened.

Internal alchemy is about working with these fluids. You start a fire and manipulate it with pranayama … and use akasha to balance it up as you make it work with specific parts of your bodies. All of these are real things, with tangible results, not just something you imagine up in the air like some people think they are.

Changes in atmospheric conditions and magnetic pole reversals after the rain of fire caused Humanity’s brains to become dysfunctional over time, and they lost touch with these natural abilities that they all had.

The fact that we now need to be taught and trained on how to use them is kind of sad. But we have been forsaken, paying for the sins of our forefathers.

But that’s all fine and dandy, it’s better this way.

1 Like