Iron Dome (Item maker) testimony

Hi guys,
This is the Iron Dome, a NFT and Item maker designed change the environment around you to around 20°C (68°F) and 45% humidity, remove radiations, harmful EMF, clean the air pollution as-well as removing negative energies and accumulate beneficial energy in your environment.

While you can carry the NFT on you to influence the environment wherever you go, you can also create as many item as you want with it to create a bigger grid around your house, office, car… or hell, even you town.

Captain has been exploring ways to make this for a long time and came up with sci/fi physics principle to make it work.

A simplified explanation from Captain himself

62 Likes

Very pretty image!

7 Likes

Electricity bills :chart_with_downwards_trend:
I feel more optimistic about this global warming stuff, pollution and nuclear war lol

Some aspects I don’t want to test

13 Likes

Wow pretty awesome! I hope to get one eventually.

4 Likes

Pretty cool.
To the owners how much would you sell an item for?

1 Like

Awesome stuff

1 Like

Lovely image

2 Likes

Ouu yeah!

an Item maker, time to turn off the heater/AC.

Europe NEEDS this.

6 Likes

Gotta say, after printing it the temperature as been pretty good, right in the middle where you forget there is such a thing as a temperature.

I will try to make some items later, not sure what to put the fields on

10 Likes

Acutally Big Brain Moves

225 for no Heating bills for the rest of your life.

5 Likes

The cost was $240

3 Likes

I haven’t printed this yet but having it on my phone screen is AMAZING

I notice within a few seconds my breathing is better and l can sense the air is cleaner
l can smell a slight flowery sense as well
the vibration of my area seems better but l’ll be able to test this aspect when my family gets together

There’s also a mosquito in my house and he wont stop bothering me lol he’s been circling around me for awhile so l think he also really likes the energy

13 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too.
My breathing is much easier and more refreshing

9 Likes

Same for me as well. Also I am able to breath deeper easily.

5 Likes

Wow amazing, congrats and thank you to everyone involved

5 Likes

Nah, we are going to buy the completely overpriced US liquid gas – just like the US cabals intended…and print ourselves into hyperinflation :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol dream like if they can’t do their job, then I will.

:joy: I know UK gas prices are skyrocketed. Don’t know about the rest of the world

1 Like

Is there a link to buy it or just for groups or is it public?

Hi, it’s a community project

2 Likes

I hope Captain can release a public version of this to save the climate and help many to reduce utilities cost. A European colleague told me many in the Netherlands are not able to pay their utility bills.
With putin turning of the gas, many more will die this winter.
:pray: Captain.

8 Likes