So, I am a satyriasis!

Hey there,
All the enlightened beings of this forum, I don’t know if someone is/was in the same boat as I am, but I am a nymph, i am a guy, and it’s fucking impossible for me to get over it, i am listening to micro orbit and or transmutation field, i even bought the ojas stirred one but I just can’t let go of my primal side, i even got the mandlebrot symphony to balance my chakras to align everything in order, I have been spamming the self love audios too but nothing seems to work for me, i don’t wanna masturbate, i crave, i crave so fucking much for physical intimacy but I just cannot seem to find anyone and it feels like I am at the bottom of the barrel and I cannot seem to find a way out of it…

1 Like

I think what you’re referring to is satyriasis. A nymphomaniac is a compulsive sex obsessed woman.

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

You should focus on mental health fields. Add the trauma healing as well.

2 Likes

Honestly, i don’t have any trauma, i am gonna be very honest with you!

I think you should give outlook retrainer a shot. it seems to be the best field at turning my mind from my own worst enemy to my best friend ya know? maybe that’s what you need as well

4 Likes

The trauma field works on your energetic energy. It might help to stop the tendency of craving that thought you currently facing. It’s a good idea to add so that you can break the habit. If that is your goal.

4 Likes

Understood, hopefully it does not mess with my sleep cycle, i will try it first thing in morning?

1 Like

Noted, will listen to it right away, thanks!

Whatever suits you! Consistency is crucial. wish u the best healing my friend. This is truly one of the most vicious circles that exist

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Sounds to me more like you are coping with your loneliness by excessive masturbation.

Complete Self Love stack + Oxytocin and Grief, Loss and Loneliness field.

Also angelic fields.

5 Likes

I am not masturbating at all, it’s been 2 weeks now! 🥲

1 Like

In addition to the good recommendations you have been given, look for activities where you have to use a lot of energy, for example: exercise. Plan your routine. Use that primary energy to power other activities. Focus on your personal evolution.

4 Likes

The description may not seem to match but when any emotion causes you something you consider not completely unpainful, you could try this.

4 Likes

Thank you so much guys for your kind suggestions!

“Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma” (daily at least 1 hour)
+
“Energy Blockage Removal” & “Mana Circuits”
(several times per day, so that the energy can more freely flow through you)

5 Likes

Thanks, will listen to it now

And also, u can try the other way too.

If ur willing to invest, get yourself the Attract Love NFT:

(Either from the shop or from the buying/selling thread for some lower price if ur willing to wait)

If nothing works, then getting a suitable partner for u might help u with that for some time.

Deleting desires is not something that happens easily, and we are as we are, driven by our needs, wants etc.

1 Like

Finding someone who is as same as I am is gonna be impossible bro!