So, I am a satyriasis!

Why You think its impossible to find somebody suitable?

1 Like

Do we have something to transmute our carnal desires or lust? I mean I know about the transmutation and ojas series but anything else apart from these? @Powren @JAAJ @Atreides

1 Like

Well, I have really tried that, opened up myself to others and have been labelled as a creep and as a perv, so I know it’s impossible…

I don’t know what You said to them exacltly. But there is always a match …
With love and manifesation fields You have high chances to find your person.

1 Like

Normal discussion and as they were sharing their opinions and about themselves, i shared about myself too.

1 Like

If You will take action and work on Yourself. You will find Your match.
There is not shortage of potential partners :wink:

1 Like

I am trying my best, but nothing seems to work

1 Like

I believie You will find some good advice from other man on this forum :wink:
There is always somebody suitable.
Good luck. Just ask.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve recently found Vibration of Transendence doing a very good job at this apartment, both physically and mentally.

5 Likes

Understood, will try it!

Yes, better to go for the root and not the symptoms. VoT dissolves all problems eventually.

3 Likes

Where can I find this?

You are severely underestimating Dream’s fields, man. :smiley:

And maybe socializing a lot could be a good start with it as well.

Pretty sure that Lepidus sigil + Lion’s confidence and Courage mandala + Love-oriented audios + Adrenosterol + maybe Attract Love NFT would make hanging out with girls pretty easy.

1 Like

I’ve had Emotional Alchemy “burn away” literally any undesired feeling state. But I haven’t tried it for this exact thing. I have a feeling it would work. But yes, good question.

3 Likes

Damn bro, right in the feels, everything you wrote just makes so much sense and it’s true even, not gonna deny!

Got it, thanks powren!

Can you please share the link where I can find it?

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Also, I remember one meme from the Nootropics community, can’t find the exact thing, but here it is, just replace Antidepressants with Nootropics:

The point is, you might also look for some Nootropics that are associated with lower libido. Maybe start with Ashwagandha.

1 Like