So, I am a satyriasis!

In addition to the good recommendations you have been given, look for activities where you have to use a lot of energy, for example: exercise. Plan your routine. Use that primary energy to power other activities. Focus on your personal evolution.

4 Likes

The description may not seem to match but when any emotion causes you something you consider not completely unpainful, you could try this.

4 Likes

Thank you so much guys for your kind suggestions!

“Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma” (daily at least 1 hour)
+
“Energy Blockage Removal” & “Mana Circuits”
(several times per day, so that the energy can more freely flow through you)

5 Likes

Thanks, will listen to it now

And also, u can try the other way too.

If ur willing to invest, get yourself the Attract Love NFT:

(Either from the shop or from the buying/selling thread for some lower price if ur willing to wait)

If nothing works, then getting a suitable partner for u might help u with that for some time.

Deleting desires is not something that happens easily, and we are as we are, driven by our needs, wants etc.

1 Like

Finding someone who is as same as I am is gonna be impossible bro!

Why You think its impossible to find somebody suitable?

1 Like

Do we have something to transmute our carnal desires or lust? I mean I know about the transmutation and ojas series but anything else apart from these? @Powren @JAAJ @Atreides

1 Like

Well, I have really tried that, opened up myself to others and have been labelled as a creep and as a perv, so I know it’s impossible…

I don’t know what You said to them exacltly. But there is always a match …
With love and manifesation fields You have high chances to find your person.

1 Like

Normal discussion and as they were sharing their opinions and about themselves, i shared about myself too.

1 Like

If You will take action and work on Yourself. You will find Your match.
There is not shortage of potential partners :wink:

1 Like

I am trying my best, but nothing seems to work

1 Like

I believie You will find some good advice from other man on this forum :wink:
There is always somebody suitable.
Good luck. Just ask.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve recently found Vibration of Transendence doing a very good job at this apartment, both physically and mentally.

5 Likes

Understood, will try it!

Yes, better to go for the root and not the symptoms. VoT dissolves all problems eventually.

3 Likes

Where can I find this?

You are severely underestimating Dream’s fields, man. :smiley:

And maybe socializing a lot could be a good start with it as well.

Pretty sure that Lepidus sigil + Lion’s confidence and Courage mandala + Love-oriented audios + Adrenosterol + maybe Attract Love NFT would make hanging out with girls pretty easy.

1 Like