_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

Not as a baby hahaha

1 Like

… beyond limits :chains: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Too small noo poor thing let them be babies first

my kid will be on the androgen field and muscles beyond limits 24 hours a day as soon as it comes out of the womb

9 Likes

Beautiful

5 Likes

:warning: Quest :warning:

Spot the time traveler :eye: :exclamation:

4 Likes

we got you my friend , have a nnice recovery :wink:

4 Likes

Yo man, I pm u if u didnt notice.I know I asked a lot of questions,but the answers would help me greatly in my future experiments with alien intercession field.

3 Likes

Hey man! I’ll hit you up tomorrow! I read your pm but I wanted to be able to sit down and give you my full thoughts on that, I got you soon!

4 Likes

Hey guys. So I just listening to this and I tried to closed my eyes. But when I did that I saw very big wave of water :neutral_face: it’s like tsunami and kinda got me scared. I hope nothing is happening.

The wave coming from east side of my country.

Oh my dear Imogen (tho i know you have psychic abilities) …

This audio pulls towards awareness all the mental blockages and fears buried deep through dreams etc but then its all good. Just trust the process.

Living in the area you do, i am positive that tsunami fear is in almost everybody there whether you know it or not.

Gamayun is a very sweet, playful one.

She wants you to understand that her job is not merely to show you random events that havent happened, but more like what you need to see from the past present so you can ultimately know what future you want.

It might feel like a slap at first but she can become your direct person to call upon for tips and extra info along your journey. Once you accept how she works.

Also you can always ask her to show u “only about this or that” :wink:

2 Likes

Your choice @anon25711007 Imogen :boom: :paw_prints: :revolving_hearts: :muscle:

6 Likes

That’s what I did. I asked what happened in September for whole nation and it just wave

I can totally see the fear of a tsunami hidden in that question. (Or something negative big)

When have you seen a whole nation having an awesome change in 1 month?

Never.

So obviously your question had a root in fear.

1 Like

Here we are for you , you have your back covered , dont worry :) :alien: :heartbeat: :fire:

3 Likes

Lol thanks

1 Like

@lol
May I ask why you have a communist flag as an avatar picture?

Just in case you are not familiar with history, communist regimes killed more people than all nazi regimes and both world wars combined (and also half of my family in the 20th Century)…

It is one of the most hateful and inhuman ideologies that have ever existed.

3 Likes

why did they kill people?

For the same reason as every totalitarian and radical regime, they kill everyone who does not agree with their ideology.

3 Likes

I have seen this flag a bunch of times are u sure theres not only one meaning?