Social Mastery Tag

Man, this Tag…making me want to reply to almost every thread I read. Setting up meetings that I normally wouldn’t, leading or taking over discussions… :joy: Hopefully some of that Charisma sub-field comes through too, but that doesn’t really matter. :grin:

15 Likes

Do you feel that alcohol influence? For me this is on of the most important factors!

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. It gives that similar loose feeling when conversing; with no worries about what to say or what anyone will think about what you’re saying. Or, even if you have nothing to say, you don’t worry because you have nothing to say. :grin: It’s very liberating!

10 Likes

Awesome man…this alcohol felling is magical😁really I cant wait to have it when they will put it on stock…this and eternal bliss are my goals…hope you the best brother…keep informing us…!!

3 Likes

just got the despatch confirmation.

8 Likes

I think you’re thinking of the Socializer tag, which is different and which has been (to my knowledge) discontinued.

The Social Mastery pendant (the topic of this thread) is a new and different item from the Socializer. The names are similar, so it’s easy to mix them up.

2 Likes

Hope they put more up and you can get one soon brother!
This Tag is genius and powerful - so grateful to Dream and Sammy for it - Thank you!!

7 Likes

Woohoo, great!

4 Likes

Thanks man.my future sales are social mastery and essences of beauty.and later eternal bliss. I was like crazy when I read the descriptions​:partying_face::partying_face:

also fearlessness must be in incredible! We are like little kids hehe

6 Likes

Yup, like Christmas morning almost every day here…see what new gift arrives.

3 Likes

How’s it been going? Any updates?:)

4 Likes

For me, it’s a continuation of what I’ve already mentioned. With all the covid restrictions, I haven’t yet had good opportunities to try it out in public situations; it has almost all been about work interactions. I have felt quite comfortable talking with cashiers though :grin: and I’ve experienced enough to prove that the tag really works.
I feel much more comfortable communicating in meetings - with no fear about what I say or what people will think about what I say. I haven’t yet had a really negative reaction while wearing it.
I can also continually feel the social looseness feature …it makes me noticeably relaxed and not worry about anything with social interactions. When I remove the tag, that feature may linger some for a couple of hours.
And, the tag is building my confidence in social situations even when I’m not wearing it.
This tag has exceeded all of my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with it!

I’d also like to see some others who own the tag chime in with their experiences.

13 Likes

Just ordered mine!

I muscled-tested very strongly for this, so I’m really looking forward to getting it

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: I Love that!!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Yesterday i went for a walk outside for the first time having it on me, and some kids said good afternoon to me(that never happened before), few minutes afterward a lady walking the dog smiled and said hello, and others during the walk were smiling and seemed as they wanted to interact.
Since I don`t go out too much, I still need some more time to experiment with it.

16 Likes

Mr GianLee, the patron saint of Social Mastery tag, what updates do you have? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ι wish to have it but this Time there is no shipping in GREECE…:disappointed_relieved:so maybe…
next time if…the sapien team restock it

2 Likes

Hey my brother! thanks for the compliment!, :blush: :blush: :blush: we are all on the same path my dear brother! I tell you that my label has not yet arrived at my house brother, but I know from the updates that it has already arrived in my country! then I already feel very calm about it! when i have it you will be the first to know! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

Meanwhile the tag arrives, Knight/Warrior but also Charisma and Glamor a lot of times.

4 Likes

And blarney Stone man !!! it is amazing what you become with the fluency of your words with this audio! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

6 Likes