Social Mastery Tag

You guys are spot on , blarney , charisma and knight mindset is part of my stack. It will be complete when the socializer arrives :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Excelent my dear friend @Alexander!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :smiley:

3 Likes

Add also Charisma and Glamor in your stack

2 Likes

Its already in there :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, I was wrong to quote, it was a message for GianLee

2 Likes

Thank you! Very much! my dear friend! i bought this field 5 months ago! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: it is very funny! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I stopped blarney stone (looking for ways to prune my already too big stack) when I got this tag. Let us know if you feel it is still helpful after you are using this tag.

1 Like

I usually test the fields at the beginning individually, without anything additional to test their effects, and yes I will definitely try social mastery to test its effects by itself, my brother, you already asked for your mastery, right? :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Yes, I have mastery, and that’s why I stopped blarney stone. I’m interested in yours and others experiences with them. Great review you did on VOC bro!

2 Likes

Thank you my dear brother! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Dear Friends! I have received my Social tag! and you know what? hahahahahahahaha I don’t have a filter! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

19 Likes

Awesome. I got the shipping notification for mine today :innocent:
Haha I love when people have no filter :smile:

6 Likes

I was shopping in a store and next to me a girl stands with a little hidden bag, and I said smiling: Is it for your boyfriend, right? she told me yes! I looked at her, I congratulated her and that meeting that before could have been, absolutely nothing, became a pleasant moment of connection where I made someone feel special because of the detail they had done for her boyfriend.

26 Likes

Really looking forward to this tag when it comes back in stock.

3 Likes

PARTYTIME
I RECEIVED MINE TODAY :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::partying_face::partying_face::rocket:
I feel like even the postman delivering it got more social from carrying it haha

21 Likes

Hahahah :sunglasses:

1 Like

Perfect,you have a new flame! :smiley:

1 Like

“There is also an added layer of ‘social looseness’ similiar to that which occurs when under the influence of alcohol.“

For users that have this tag, what are your experiences with this added effect?

3 Likes

With pleasure my brother, there is a feeling of relaxation in this field that simply removes that layer of “social protection” from others, it is as if that layer is diluted by this field and makes you feel that there is no acceptance or rejection, this judgment that is normally your own is removed and you are free to manifest more of your true spontaneous self.

13 Likes

Hi GianLee, welcome back!
Did you manifest even more social iterations?

1 Like