Social Mastery Tag

My dear brother, thank you for asking, I was in poor health, I could not use it for almost anything, but soon I will be in the streets again, maybe I will make a challenge where I talk to people on the street and interview women or men on the street. day, and upload it to my page, just for people to see that the world is wonderful when we meet more nice and good people like you.

15 Likes

You’re okay now, right?

1 Like

Yes my brother! Thanks for asking! :smiley::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Okay, so next time you go to the forum we will read that you have mingled with the whole city. :sunglasses:
Hi GianLee and good Tag! :smiley:

4 Likes

hahaha I will definitely have to hide the labels hehe, in a bag as our great friend advises @Maoshan_Wanderer :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

But remember that you also trained as a knight warrior :+1:

3 Likes

hehe of course yes brother, it is the first audio of my play list of my day! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the experience.

That’s such an important field. Suspending the socialization and grand beliefs about reality that are indoctrinated into us when we are young that no longer serve us.

Also loosening social inhibitions, letting a person be more confident not by being more certain, but allowing them a greater degree to deal with more uncertainty which is really what confidence is about. Since no one can project and see into the future you’ll never be fully certain about how a situation can unfold, the only thing you can control is how well your able to tolerate varying levels of uncertainty and risk. “Liquid courage” helps do this, but at the expense of drinking and becoming intoxicated.

7 Likes

Great reflection my dear friend! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Is there a reason why Social Mastery isn’t available in audio form? Like Subconscious Limits Dissolver has both a tag and audio.

2 Likes

I can’t say the “real” reason (since I’m not part of the Sapien Medicine team) but I can make a few guesses:

• This is a complex item composed of several full-fledged subfields (indicated in the description). To my knowledge SLR is only a single field. There might be a limit to what audio can hold and an item might be needed to hold a complex, mult-faceted field in its integrity.
  • SLR was a stand-alone audio (è, actually, that I know of) first and then was placed on a tag.
  • Social Mastery (and its subfields) is geared for times when we’re interacting. At those times, it’s usually not practical to be playing an audio. On the surface, in those situations, a silent item is a more useful “vessel” for the field.

As I say, I’m no insider and these might not be the reason. But these guesses make sense to me.

3 Likes

Social Mastery is available back in stock. Looking forward to using it alongside SLR tag and Glory tag.

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing this new field for the last couple of weeks. I’m definitely noticing folks being more friendlier with me and starting conversations. I’ve also noticed that I’m being pushed to start conversations while in the past I would have stayed to myself. When I have drinks I’m more open so it’s that feeling. I am more relaxed in my interactions and not caring much.

Very interesting field. Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! Another beauty :heart_eyes:

I’m starting to go out more since restrictions are getting relaxed so will experiment and see what happens out in the world. :wink:

13 Likes

Had the tag for one day and have definitely seen noticeable results from people being way more talkative to me and also that social looseness feeling of not caring. Looking forward to long term results.

12 Likes

I got the tag and have yet to wear it. The pendant is quite small to fit around my neck. Should I just put it in my pocket? Will it still work?

2 Likes

Yes, it will still work fine in your pocket.

I’ve been keeping mine in that little “watch” pocket of my jeans. Works great

So the chain on my pendant broke and this is what I have. Can I put this on another chain or is the whole pendant rendered useless?

1 Like

Yes.

No, it’s fine. The chain is just a chain.

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ve haven’t really noticed much changing with this. Of course I have really only had interaction with my family so not sure if it really works with them. Going to look for more social situations to test this in.

2 Likes