_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

Nite josh.

11 Likes

Good night to the both of you :heart:
good-night-sleep

10 Likes

when you train . but also are an energy usser !!

(it is not about the scene or dialogues , or spoilaah , its about how normal things caan get really intense when there is ENERGY ) :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Oh Nooooo :mosquito:

Mosquito 3 generations later…

8 Likes

Lol
Hope i don’t turn into mosquito man tomorrow morning

2 Likes

I got a hair cut today :)

8.8/10 :ok_hand:

7 Likes

How much that in usa? In my country 2.5 bucks! 9.5/10! :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Damnnn 2.5 bucks! lol the place I went to today costed 25 bucks + tip, but there’s places that are a lot cheaper and also places that are a lot more expensive! 25 is about the average though man

7 Likes

Wow! That is insanely cheap. @GianLee wins! :haircut_man:

Try a minimum of $90 for a women’s haircut. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Yeahhhhbutt you guys cut your hair a lot less often so it kinda balances out… Kinda? Haha

5 Likes

hahah… same for men with long hair!

It depends on the cut. If the cut is short, then it needs to be maintained every 6-8 weeks. If it’s long hair, you can go without a cut for a year. :joy:

3 Likes

Here you will be hard pressed to find below 50 (for men), no tip though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i learned to skin fade my hair myself in the lockdown. Now i cut my hair every week. Looking sexy everyday now :smiley:

7 Likes

A whole different level in the game :+1:

4 Likes

Waaaooo !!! @GoddessesAndGod That is incredibly expensive here, although if I wanted a cut of that price, I would have to go to a super expensive hairdresser !!! :grin::grin::grin:

Hey @Starlight is it serious brother? hahaha I didn’t know that a one minute cut for ladies would cost 90 bucks !!! lol The ladies honestly always deserve the best so if the girls want a haircut of 999 dollars you have to give them that taste because they deserve it !!! :heart::heart::heart:

@MonkeyOwl hahahahaha your cuts are of another level huh !!! hehe maybe the cuts of 300 dollars or more are only available for elite athletes in my country! Hey Starlight !!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah, man. I can get both a spa and massage with that price here! Haha 💆

3 Likes

Jejeje thats sounds really good!!! Thanks for comment my dear brother!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

In China i got haircuts for 15-30 ¥ (like 2-5$), and sometimes i got a free head massage :joy:

8 Likes

Smiles all around here. I’m so happy with life.

Explore your imagination. It’s the playground for what is possible.

4 Likes

Last night i went to the gym :)

It was my first day back in 3.5 months

I had to take it relatively easy since the last time I had an injury it was my first day after a lay off but it still was intense, i feel like my strength and stamina has left me but nothing too bad, with all these fields i played it’s crazy cuz i feel like i gained a pound on my chest over night :)

Taking today off, feeling good as hell after the webinar too

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend!

17 Likes