Hoooooo!!! :triumph:

4 Likes

gud night

4 Likes

@Rosechalice
Saw your nice new profile pic! :+1:
But you have to change your profile description now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol yep! On phone slow method. Was going to change back to Mother of the World and the 9 came up first so new me! Thanks for the reminder @_OM. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lolwut? :rofl: :rofl:
Is this a deleted scene? I have never seen this!

2 Likes

Not in my timeline :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

kitty! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So cuteeeee :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I am eating two spicy chicken sandwiches with large fries and a cookies and cream milkshake and a lot of chik fil A sauce

8 Likes

My man @Josh. Enjoy your food lol. I know that chick-fil-A be tasting delicious
:yum:

5 Likes

The biggest weekend in bodybuilding all year is here! It’s the Mr. Olympia! Are you guys tuning in??

Personally, i think In the classic physique division Chris bumstead will defend his title, and Big Ramy will remain Mr Olympia in the open division so long as he comes in shredded, which i think he might, the Mr Olympia title is open for the taking in reality and we have no real definitive reigning champion quite yet so this will be interesting! Knowing this, i know every one’s gonna bring it!

In the classic physique division it will be a battle for who takes 2nd place, personally i like Breon Ainsley but personality doesn’t win bodybuilding shows! (Unless youre Arnold Schwarzenegger cough 1980 Mr O cough lol) so it will be either be him or Terrence Ruffin… some people think he will continue to drop placings but idk about that, he placed 3rd last year, 2nd the year before, and 1st the year before that… His vacuum has become a lot more beautiful and it’s really suiting his physique, though yeah he’s kinda narrow compared to all the new cats… But let’s see!

I don’t really watch the 212 division but i think it’ll be shawn clarida or Derek lunsford (i like Derek’s shape more) and i don’t watch the mens physique division at all but it’ll be Mr Waves defending his titles more than likely, Brandon D. Hendrickson

6 Likes

I heard markus ruhl is gonna make a comeback and dwarf everybody next to him. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think ramy will end up first ,simply because he brought a good enough conditioning ,although I dont like how his legs look from the front.
I hope Brandon’s gonna come in second , I really like his physique .

1 Like

Markus would be unbeatable in today’s line up haha pretty much the majority of all top 6 contenders of the Mr O in the mid to late 1990s would be crowned Mr O today lol

Ramy did enough to win this year again but honestly, i wouldn’t have been shocked if Brandon curry won since Jake Wood (the owner of the Mr. O) has been talking about “making major changes” to the judging criteria since the death of Alena Hatvani-Kosinova and even double downed on it 3 days ago when George Peterson passed away, which came out of nowhere…

So i was half assuming they where gonna look for a more stream lined physique but nope lol no changes where made

Hadi Choopan looked amazing though! Honestly i think there’s an argument for him making it to second place or even beating rammy! I think if he brought up his back he’d be more competitive to challenging that first place spot, who’s to know with the years to come… Also… His shoulders looking kinda fishy lol there’s talk going around that he injected his shoulders with some sight enhancements (synthol oil) right after prejudging was over which made it look watery… it kinda looks like it but damn, i hate when bodybuilders do that, it takes away the graininess, his entire upper body looked hard but his shoulders lol

Nick Walker and Hunter labrada are really impressive though! In their early 20s cracking the top 6, i just hope all is well with Hunter, the varicose in his calves doesn’t look too healthy…

Idk if u watched the classic physique division but Chris looked less sharp than last year but still pulled it off, Terrence ruffins looking beautiful too, one thing i really liked about his is his eloquence in transitioning into poses lol he does this one calf raise thing when he hits his side shots that just looks so graceful haha

1 Like

The deontay Wilder vs Tyson fury III fight was today too! Idk if any one saw but… Damnnnnn! That was fight of the year worthy! Tremendous expressions of will was displayed across 11 rounds, but at the end of the night, it was fury who who reigned victorious

It was a beautiful day for my 2 favorite sports lol

2 Likes

I think he should have one at least one MR. O ,but ronnie Coleman was there as well ,so …although there was one show ,I think it was the New York pro, where markus abaoulety dwarfed everyone around him ,even ronnie Coleman. He came into the stage to the music of ramstein, there’s still video footage of that absolutely legendary :smiley:

Yeah man mens open is basically just chemical warfare at this point: who has a good structure and can stomach the most roids… that’s why classic physique is so popular I think that’s what people want a bodybuilder to look like … mens open is just a freak show , an interesting one, but still a freak show .
Oh yeah Hadi looked great , good conditioning . And peole in the middle east celebrates him like a hero when he gets home , that’s awesome.

Chris just has the most classic frame and his height is aadvantage too ,I think .basically he looks the closest to Arnold and that what it’s about in classic lol

But Terence looks amazing!

2 Likes

How The hell is he that good with that physique bro . Classic case of dont judge a book by its cover …

1 Like

If only Ronnie wasn’t there haha same case with Nasser El Sonbaty, i think with out a doubt he should’ve won the 1997 Mr O despite Dorian Yates being there… Dorian came through with a torn bicep and he just looked deteriorated compared to the years before

Yeah i think you’re talking about the 2002 night of champions! That’s what the new York pro used to be called before 2005, that was his best showing, you know what’s up with bodybuilding!

But the problem i have with it is… They don’t even look as good as the guys from the 90s that took less drugs… Why? People are relying more on drugs than the right training and diet which sucks, I’ve always said steroids diluted the art of sculpting a body, people think more roids equals more gains but nahhh just look at every one today and compare them to before

I love them both equally, but I’d rather look like classic lol i respect people achieving mutant freaky physiques as i respect the gracious eloquent physiques as they both require some disciplined hard work

Yeah man so does big ramy, soon as he gets off the plane there’s a big celebration awaiting, it’s beautiful to see

Yeah bro, and Mann i really wanted breon to look better haha i don’t want to make excuses for him or anything but the weight cap at his height may be holding him back, i feel like standing next to Chris he needs more width in his lats and legs to be more competitive i feel like he looked a little flat

Edit:

You talking about this show? His biceps man … Insane

3 Likes