_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

That’s the thing about boxing bro you can have high IQ, high power, high speed, trained hard ect but none of that matters because at the end of the day it’s a battle of the wills…

All those things just gives a fighter confidence in himself so he can win

A fighter can say “I woke up every day at 4 am to run 5 miles, I know my opponent doesn’t do that so I’m winning because im working harder and I’m more dedicated” it’s all just reasons to believe in one self and it’s a battle of wills and their wills manifest the outcome, like when you get punched in the face and it hurts, are you still gonna be confident you can take another one and continue your original game plan? Or are you gonna change it and play on the defence? If you where truly confident in your original game plan you wouldn’t need to change it, if you changed it, you’re actually playing to accordance of the opponent who is confident in his power being good enough to make you fight him on the defence

I don’t even think fury trained 12 weeks man haha he barely trained, he said he doesn’t like long training camps lol He’s just got some crazy confidence and manifests his outcome, just like Ali

People would ask me who i got for this fight and I’d always say something like “idk about this one, i don’t know where fury’s or wilder’s head heart and soul is at and how they’re feeling about this fight (on a subconscious level) whoever’s more prepared mentally will win” and as we saw it was fury who’s will teared through the fabric of reality manifesting his desires…

Wilder came with a game plan, as we saw from the first round, he started attacking to the body only, we saw a whole new fighter in Wilder! I was like wow perfect game plan he’s gonna tire out fury and get him later when he’s gased out from the body shots and expecting a body shot before eating a PowerShot to the head, but then guess what? He stopped all of that in the 2nd or 3rd round lol he became the same Wilder of the old, loading up and telegraphing his right hand, trying to make some thing sweet land, and then he got dropped and was never able to recover

3 Likes

Yeah man that’s the video ! That was peak markus ruhl. Side chest, lat spread ,most muscular all excellent.

1 Like

Funny thing about Marcus, he managed to make every pose look like a most muscular haha, front lat spread? Looks like a most muscular. Side chest? Looks like a most muscular. Abs and thigh? Looks like a most muscular haha such a freaky physique lol

2 Likes

My man when are you joinning to those leaagues? @GoddessesAndGod :mechanical_arm: :angel: :pray:

2 Likes

Aw man my dream is to be able to stand on the Mr. Olympia stage, that’s it lol i dont wanna win it or nothing i feel like I’d need to take diuretics to get lean enough and I’m not trying to do that so if i can just get on that stage I’ll be happy

All i gotta do is win an amateur show where they give out IFBB pro cards to the winner (that’s your ticket to being a pro)

And then i gotta win a Olympia qualifying pro show to be able to get to the olympia

I think i can do that in 2 years bro, i just gotta experiment more with cutting fat and water weight the best and healthiest way for my body with out losing too much muscle and i gotta make sure I stay consistent too and put on a lot of muscle lol

9 Likes

Rooting for you :muscle:

6 Likes

Thank you man!! :heart: :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hahaha i will i will!

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm::rage:

3 Likes
3 Likes

:hushed:

:muscle:t4: :rage: :mechanical_arm:

That songs dope!

You shared this song on the pre release for major blueprint and i always loved it man

2 Likes

You can do it bro :mechanical_arm: :robot:

2 Likes

Hello powerful friends !!! Do you know something? It is the first time that I will attend an annual plan in the gym! Heavens!!! I never did it!!! And now I’m here to ask you for your best tips to get off to a good start in the Gym! Please, your recommendations, even if they are considered minimal, will be of great help! I love you all!!! :heart: :rage: :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Ohhhh mannn!! It’s time to go hard then!!!

What’s your goal bro? Gain muscle? Lose fat? Both? (I think both is the way to go!)

Also, always stick to the basics (bench press, over head presses, bent over barbell rows, squats, deadlifts/rackpulls, many curls, tricep push downs, calve raises ect) and eat a low carb, moderate fat and high protein diet… You can cycle the carbs too so you can throw in a high carb day every couple of days so you progressively lose fat and your body doesn’t become accustomed to low carbs either, also helps to eat high carbs on leg day because leg day is half your body and is highly energy taxing

A good training split in my opinion is

Day 1 chest shoulders triceps and core (push day)
Day 2 back and biceps (pull day)
Day 3 legs calves and core leg day
Day 4 rest
Day 5 repeat

5 Likes

First off…what is your gym experience? Have u ever worked out in a gym?
Do u know how to use the machines and free weights? Do u know proper “form”? Do U know how to warm up and stretch?

6 Likes

@Bronyraur

Ohayouuuuuu ( Helloooo ) :v: :monkey_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Why do you always take picture when bloated bro? Let us see one when you’re hungry :joy:

7 Likes

LMAOOOO bro, i was starving today. I missed my chance to eat and then when i was going to eat i was already planning on going to the gym. so that had to wait.I’ll do it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Wow, much respect to that kind of body! Looks like a lot of „work“

I wonder if you use some TRT or something?