_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

Exactly. That’s why it all happens like this.

2 Likes

They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun Kal…

You’ve grown stronger here than I ever could’ve imagined. The only way to know how strong…is to keep…testing…your limits…

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards…

1 Like

cry gif

Have to watch again soon

2 Likes

Lol Clark is basically us experimenting with expanding our consciousness.

Depthless power.

1 Like

6 Likes

You think people will follow this? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Mr Bicep, how are you?

2 Likes

Also in my country, especially in my birth place

1 Like

I am doing pretty good brother, just driving home, feeling a bit weird… And yourself?

5 Likes

Same for me, especially since I’ve been heavily using Air Revitalizer field. By the way, have you already used it before or during your super workouts? Is fantastic.

3 Likes

No not yet! Once i get my old phone fixed (tomorrow) I’ll be able to play a lot more fields consecutively with my main fields…

I was planning on using the air revitalizer at night before bed in my room along with hyperbaric oxygen chamber, but I’ll give that field a try during the gym!

5 Likes

If you go to sleep after filling the room in that field, besides sleeping well, you wake up energized, and sometimes even healed. Oxygen-negentropic therapy can do this too.
Later I will ask you for some advice for a compact but effective weight loss stack.

3 Likes

:grimacing:

:smiley:

Got you man, reminds me i still have some PMs i need to get back to… Promised some people stacks and i never got back :confused: (if you’re reading, my bad guys!!!)

@uial can you please split this topic bro, i don’t want to derail the thread

3 Likes

Aye! Just got a car???

1 Like

Nah haha like a year ago bro

3 Likes

Tis done. :slight_smile:

Thank you for keeping the threads on topic!

5 Likes

When you native speaker guys write you’re driving home it means travelling home, right?
Not technically driving and browsing the forum

(Sorry genuine question, someone else wrote this a few days ago as well)

4 Likes

So this is like the official off topic discussion thread? Where anything goes (cept breaking the rules)… That’s great! If people are having off topic discussions in other threads then their convo can be redirected here so they can still continue without having their flow interrupted.

14 Likes