Solar Eclipse on 21st June

As there is an upcoming solar eclipse on June 21st 2020 visible/effect few parts of the world(India, Nepal, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Congo ,Central African Republic) I’ve thought to create a field list to minimize the effect If there are any adverse effects. For astrological believers Solar eclipse is auspicious for chanting and spiritual activities as the belief is that any spiritual activity on that day gives benefits of many folds. At the same time they caution not to eat or drink or do fun etc. during the eclipse time as there would be intense negative energies because of blocking of Sun’s energies. There seems to be lot of scientific reasons behind this… :) .

The fields that I can think of during or pre-eclipse, (even otherwise this list helps in daily maintenance)

After Eclipse,

If you have, try the Vibration series too. Actually, I feel that one series should be enough if someone have them.

Welcome any other suggestions, thanks sapiens.

14 Likes

Don’t forget the star being experience, is actually our star, the sun.

13 Likes

This is very interesting to me because a friend of mine sent me 3 separate links to activites happening this weekend, knowing we will be in Myrtle Beach and our sons birthday is Monday.

Thank you for posting what you recommend because this is exactly why I came here, to see if this was being discussed and how to avoid the negative portion of this since I am new to all of this and want to know more.

3 Likes

Can the solar eclipse charge crystals like moldavite If we leave them outside? Can it charge our tags?

1 Like

I’ll be playing this one too

https://youtu.be/wkd46K9em0w

This solar eclipse is about taking action for new ways of living together on our home planet Earth. Raise your voice, say what needs to be said, and do what needs to be done. Only good things can come from speaking up for justice. We need to speak up and tell our governments that we want to live in a world where all humans no matter the race, gender, religion, class, etc must be treated equally.

This is the opportunity that this eclipse brings and it starts within us to make that change within then take action (possibly vote) for the side which promotes equality for all.

1 Like

What do you people think about this Solar Eclipse? Good or Bad? Any info?

so in that day we will be so negative affected?
we will feel so bad according to you?

Not sure. But read in my local news paper, something that this eclipse is bad. But I don’t totally believe. I would like to know how this eclipse is considered, from the Spiritual world, rather than media. Lets see if someone shares some information.

1 Like

Then it’s probably good.

6 Likes

Probably yes. :D …

2 Likes