[Solved] Help needed to stop Internal Orgasm

Oh really?

Why would you think that will help me achieve what I’m wanting to do?

Because of willpower.
Other audios which might help you are vibration fields from gumroad or any which raises your vibration.

1 Like

Do you think he’ll make a field for removing sexual urges away?

Try with Solul Core Restoration

6 Likes

Not exactly the same “problem” but this is solid advice:

2 Likes

Would soul core restoration fix this?

Something gives me the feeling that you don’t like this topic or what I’m saying.

Masturbation doesn’t really curb the issue in the long term. Sex deprivation is a taboo illness nobody talks about that can cause disease.

Try maitreya brachymarya field. Also transmutation from sapien, they help me but sometimes urge is hard that nothing work. As OM said its natural you can’t suppres it. What really helps is meditation to present moment. You can get good self discipline from that and you will be aware of urge but you can control it.
Point is you can’t supress it its natural part of you (and if you really want that you can take some medicine for shooting libido lol, but i don’t recommend it for obvious reason).

3 Likes

U can use reduce testosterone and dht audio…see if ur objective is achieved. Also remember, this is not the right solution because sometime later if u need to have intimacy that u love, then it becomes a problem.

If your issue is not to get sexual thoughts from anyone randomly you see attractive and have a control on ur self, then you have to use Love, appreciation, gratitude, forgiveness , divine love, knight mindset related stack and many more. Then you can transmute your feelings to betterment.

Just like beauty is in the eyes of beholder, sexual thoughts too are in the grip of beholder. Simple, appreciate the beauty and transmute your feelings.

7 Likes

I have another update: Today I decided I would take a break from audios/energy work for a little bit and just kind of meditate a bit each day. I was doing about 20 minutes of meditation earlier, just focusing on my breath. Suddenly a white flash appeared while I had my eyes closed and my whole body kind of jerked. Then I felt this weird sensation that started to cover my whole body from my toes, up my body until my head. Then I started to feel this sort of energy ball like thing (maybe, it was hard to tell) outside my body but it was bouncing back and forth, while going up to my third eye then back down to my feet and back up again. Eventually it stopped when I focused on the third eye briefly. Then I could feel this like pill or a small ball sensation in the lower dantien (feels physical, it might be just outside of it though, closer to the exterior of the lower abdomen) and another ball a bit bigger except this one was definitely inside the lower dantien, bouncing back and forth quite vigorously, felt real. Eventually the bouncing ball started to feel like a bubbling sensation. Then it felt like it was turning around and around quite fast.

Before I go on, some of these sensations are described in Damo Mitchell’s book, “A Comprehensive Guide to Daoist Nei Gong”. Particularly the bubbling and bouncing.

“If the Jing starts to condense to a high level, this can interact with the Qi of the Dan Tian and so this will feel as if the inside of the Dan Tian is bubbling.” He goes on to say that this bubbling is very important within the Alchemical meditation processes of Daoism.

“When the lower Dan Tian fills to a very high level, then the ‘sphere’ of the Dan Tian will be very clear to feel. Though it is really the Qi interacting with the Huang of the abdomen, it can feel as if there is a very solid ball within your abdomen that is about the size of a ping pong ball. It will start to ‘bounce’ up and down inside of you.”

The final phenomenon is light radiating from within, that signals that the Lower Dan Tian is full.

Now, he mentions the alchemical processes of Daoism, basically this is the process of Taoists becoming immortal. I will quote from the book “Internal Alchemy for Everyone” by Chungtao Hao*. In particular, Stage 2 is the stage where you refine the essence. First step is to gather the ingredients (Jing, Qi, Shen I believe), second is to seal and stabilize (send to lower elixir field). Third is relevant to my experience, which is “boil and refine”.

“The heating process during which the ingredients are turned over and over inside the elixir field and circulated 360 times along the small heavily circuit.”

That’s kind of what it felt like when I described the turning in the lower elixir field, it only lasted a short while.
Step four is “ceasing the fire”, which done after “three flashes of bright light” (I experienced one of them earlier). This is a “manifestation of internal brightness and radiance that signals the successful refinement.” This sounds the same as what Damo Mitchell described as the last phase of filling the Lower Dan Tian.

Basically at the end of Stage 2 for the Alchemical process, you become a sexless being and your reproductive system is shut down, allowing for perfect energy to flow. Men lose their Adam’s Apple, the testicles wither and the penis shrinks and retracts into the abdomen.

I hope to god I’m not experiencing the Alchemical Process lmao, cuz this shit was not intentional at all, I just wanted to meditate in peace lol… Anyways I’ll continue the update later.

6 Likes

Not too sure about this…feels like something got lost in translations thru the ages…

but like the rest of your testimonial

3 Likes

Maybe, it is the author’s interpretation of old texts, bringing together the internal alchemy process from old texts by various Taoist Immortals and putting it in a readable format for westerners.

1 Like

Next Update:

Next, felt like a warm fluid that was draining from the hui yin point (between the testicles and the anus). Felt kind of tangible, like a warm cream. Without any me focussing or any intentions, it went up the spine to the top of the head, very top, where it feels like some sort of hammering is going on up there. At the same time, my abdomen is very warm, so is the Middle Dan Tian. Then the energy went down the face and then back to the Lower Dan Tian, and shit started happening again. After that, my Lower Dan Tian felt like it was warm before the ball was back to bouncing again shortly after. The upper back started feel like there was a ball bouncing (which is weird to me, thought it would only happen in the Dan Tians). It started to repeat the same process as earlier, where it was bouncing then turning again. Both the Upper and Middle Dan Tians are following suit too, like they’re copying the Lower Dan Tian. One important thing to note that I just noticed is that my abdomen is like permanently bloated right now, like I’m pregnant or some shit. Taking a normal breath is the equivalent of deep breathing. And there’s a very slight pain in the belly button.

1 Like

Could I have the link to the right Soul Sore Restoration field because I cant find it anywhere?

Here it is Soul/Core Restoration

1 Like

Subjectively I wouldn’t say drastically but significantly. Around a 70% reduction.

So this is from a few hours ago, I fell asleep briefly afterwards:

This next part I don’t really remember everything that happened but I’ll try. Eventually felt pulsating in the chakras and Dan Tian’s, then a really warm, border-line hot feeling filled the Lower Dan Tian, and started to fill the microcosmic orbit, stopping at the penis briefly, causing it to become erect, then continuing to fill the rest of the microcosmic orbit. Then I started to feel sensations over my testicles, the testicles started to retract but stopped at a certain point and then it started to feel like they were being drained but I think it was Qi. It would go up the spine to the head, then it would go up the front instead to the head and continuously alternate between them. Then I felt this hot pressure on my penis/testicles. I saw 2, maybe 3, flashes of white light. More pulsating of chakras, then what started to feel like Hakuin’s Butter Pill happened. Literally felt like butter or something melting down my face from my forehead. Then next it was the Middle Dan Tian, melting down on either sides. Next it was the Lower Dan Tian, melting down on either sides again. It continued to do this in other places as well. It was literally Qi leaving the Dan Tians and starting to radiate inside the auric field. Now my auric field is like seriously intense, way too stimulating for me lol. Damos Mitchell has a section on Radiation of Qi in his book “A Comprehensive Guide to Daoist Nei Gong”:

“Once the Dan Tian is built and filled to a high enough level, then there will be a natural reaction whereby the Qi begins to radiate out of you. The pressure from the Dan Tian will have built to such a stage that it begins to ‘push’ from the inside. The Qi of your body will then begin to conduct out of your entire body and radiate into the space around you. This will build a particular kind of Qi field. This is known as the Dan Huang field within Nei Gong Circles”

“We all have a certain degree of Qi within the space around us - this is our auric field - but the radiation of Qi and the development of the Dan Yuan field is a more powerful version of this.”

This is basically what I’m experiencing right now.

After waking up: After each breath, Qi radiates out, abdomen still “bloated”. Body starting to vibrate after each breath, starting from the feet and slowly makes way up to top of the head. Keeps layering the vibration, getting stronger, starting again from the feet and going up. Melted butter like feeling still coming out of Middle Dan Tian.

4 Likes

Thank you