[Solved] Help needed to stop Internal Orgasm

Hello, this is my first post, if I’m going against any forum rules please let me know.

The past few weeks I’ve been experiencing a lot of new things, one of which is internal orgasm (I’m a guy)(I’m assuming it is an internal orgasm). I feel I need to explain how I got here quickly.

Basically, I used Sapien’s Internal Alchemy audios for a couple of weeks and eventually after using the Transmuting energy one I thought I could do it myself, so I directed the energy (felt like an electrical ball) from the lower dian tian to the ass and up the spine to the brain. Ended up experiencing what felt like electrical currents all over my body, followed by white light and my body shook (eyes were closed). After that I could feel the chakras, energy body, etc. This is the point where I started to experience what I think are internal orgasms.

Basically what happens is whenever I’m relaxed and have sexual urges, warm energy from my balls transmutes up my spine up to the brain. After that, my balls start to get sucked into my body basically and I start to experience this warm/electric feeling all over my body. It’s really scary because my balls shrink and get sucked into my body and I start to panic because it feels like I’m going to lose them lol. Eventually after hours it stops, but this is really affecting my life. I cannot sleep or anything, maybe 1 to 2 hours a night. And the process starts to happen whenever I’m relaxed/have sexual urges, so basically at night when trying to sleep.

I’d like to stop this from happening because I don’t know what will happen and I’d like to refrain from losing my balls lol. I appreciate any help on this topic, thanks.

16 Likes

Unusual your situation, I hope you find help.

7 Likes

Thank you

Wow. I can’t help, but what a read.
@Maoshan_Wanderer

4 Likes

The electrical energy that runs through the back, the heat and energy that is transmuted and reaches the brain, calm you will keep your b@lls, indeed perhaps your potential partners will be very happy :smile: but seriously, these seem the symptoms of kundalini awakening .
Here we need the opinion of SammyG and the captain, having said that perhaps it would be appropriate to take a break

7 Likes

Thanks for the response. I heard of kundalini awakening before but I don’t know anything about it. Yeah, I’ve been trying to take a break, haven’t been using audios for a week or so except Sapien’s deep sleep one so I can try to sleep lol.

I am not an expert, but I know that the symptoms may be those, but there are people who research that condition. Take extra relax, listen to relaxing audio-fields and if the symptoms remain send an email to the Sapien team, they will surely hope how to advise you best.

1 Like

You’ve found a way to automate the 6th rite from the book “The Eye of Revelation”. So you basically hacked into eternal youth. Good job.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1601454198/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i4

My first thought is just to stop everything you’re doing and let things get back to normal. If that doesn’t bring you good results quick enough, my second thought is to practice the first 5 rites per the instructions. And do nothing else.

8 Likes

Maybe Hakuin healing egg might help.

6 Likes

I think so too @anon17734191. Hakuin’s Egg.

You could try reversing the visualization that started this for you.

4 Likes

Hakuin healing egg don’t increase vibrations or added more energy?

1 Like

Hakuin Healing Egg.

Also read Tao and Longevity for the anatomy of the energetic structure and what you’re experiencing.

2 Likes

Maybe this should help

2 Likes

Definitly kundalini awakening/activation symptoms, it’s like having 1000’s orgasms in one go, very powerfull, the Hakuin Healing Egg will help as it was reported from a user , that it’s easing down the kundalini symptoms. Ground yourself and stop any spiritual work if you want to stop any of this

Lots of info here

Edit: “the most effective cure for Kundalini psychosis ( symptoms) is to lead the energy back down from the head to the navel or soles of the feet. This is accomplished by opening the Microcosmic Orbit.” Mantak Chia

Source

Use only the microcosmic orbit audio, learn how to do the full meditation micro orbit cycle and then finish with the healling egg audio, plus lots of grounding

6 Likes

Exactly
or becoming a new Eddie Morra from Limitless movie!

1 Like

Thank you very much minea

2 Likes

That’s what I thought at first, but I never practiced any of the other rites so I disregarded it. I think Sapien has a video on the 5 rites on another channel so I’ll try that. Thanks.

2 Likes

I actually bought Hakuin Healing Egg and tried it last week, though I used Sapien’s course audio “Body Primer” afterwards and ended up immediately having the internal orgasm afterwards. I’ll try Hakuin’s Healing Egg again.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed reply, I’ll look into the microcosmic orbit. Whether or not I stop any of this really depends on whether I can keep my manhood or not lol. I read a book recently called “Internal Alchemy for Everyone” by Chungtao Ho where it describes in Stage 2 of becoming Immortal that once you refine the “Three Treasures” (essence, energy, spirit) in the lower elixir field, you circulate the energy 360 times in the microcosmic orbit until three white flashes appear the head (I experienced one white flash during the initial awakening). You’re supposed to reverse essence (sexual fluid) to energy to feed the “Holy Fetus”, by reversing the direction upward.

https://www.amazon.ca/Internal-Alchemy-Everyone-Chungtao-Ho-ebook/dp/B07JC96GVR/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=cultivation+for+everyone&qid=1606158636&sr=8-9

Anyways it’s hard for me to understand but the point is that one of the bodily changes as a result is the reduction of the penis and testicles in size and the eventual retraction into the abdomen. This is the result of shutting down the reproductive system to retain “Perfect Energy”. This is why I am so freaked out because when I experience those internal orgasms, my testicles reduce and start to retract and so does my penis. But it doesn’t finish though. It does revert back the next day, which is important to note.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply, it’s given me a lot to think about. It seems like that I am experiencing what you are describing. And it also seems I check off everything in your list as to why my Kundalini Awakening came with trouble. I’ll try your methods for harmonizing the process, though the diet part might be too difficult for me. I enjoy my current diet, which is basically raw meat/eggs and raw fermented vegetables, with a little bit of fruit. I need the animal protein for working out, so vegetarian and especially vegan wouldn’t work for me.

I definitely have a lot of emotional scars and what not to work on, and emf is only ever increasing in this digital world.

Anyways thanks a lot for sharing your experience, it made me feel less freaked out.

2 Likes