Weird intense vibrations in pineal gland when I meditate

I have dragon golem,sent it to learn from that metatron neural network all that it can,but I dunno what to ask him to do.I am on patreon if the book is there I can download it.

“…fastest dildo vibrations” ? LOL :laughing:
Maybe fastest vibrator setting

Hope u safely resolve your difficulties.

2 Likes

Yeah you are correct,will edit it now lol.

2 Likes

*Have u tried the Automatic Grounding?
*I have found the Haikun Butter Pill is very helpful, brings the excess energies from the head (or upper body) down to the lower Dan Tien.

3 Likes

I do it before sleep,it helps with overthinking and getting energy calmed down,but that is about it.As for hakuin I will try and see.Currently using torus field new audio and I am in love

2 Likes

I think that Haikun’s healing egg could help you with this.
Check out the suggestions in this thread - I know it’s not the same, but your issue does read like kundalini symptoms to me:

You can also try spamming the grounding audio - especially if the vibrations dont let you sleep… Then you should see quickly if it helps you or not.

Hakuin’s healing egg (/butter pill) audio is based on a meditation technique. If you are not able to get the audio now, you can do the meditation itself.
Here is the description that peaked the Captain’s interest enough to research the method, if my memory serves me right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can ask the dragon to help balance your energy system and/or to store excess energy in the lower dan tien.
You could try calling/holding the item when the vibrations are intense and communicate to the dragon to help you store it / help release the block if it is a block causing it etc. - i leave this communication bit up to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah will definitely do the meditation,I remember thread where someone had kundalini symptoms,and from there I saw spamming grounding audio helped him sleep tight.Thanks for your advice man.

1 Like

funny how I just learned today about dantiens,synchronicity

1 Like

I also learnt about dantiens due to this forum :D

If the grounding audio helps, you can check out other techniques for grounding - there are a lot of things like walking barefoot on the ground (though that’s not very nice in winter where i am now :D ), being outside in nature, i find sport helps bbut imnot sure that’s an “official” recommendation…
There are some meditations for grounding, and diet also plays a role - meat helps as well as ginger and radishes

2 Likes

I try to do intermittent fasting,honestly I just felt tthe need to do it and it became my go to.I used to work out 2 weeks ago,still had problems with sleep.Although lifting weight,doing bodyweight and dumbells isnt same as sports.

1 Like

Hey how you doing my friend. I have the same experience and don’t know how to help it yet but grounding audios seems to make it worse. Especially the schumann resonance. Never meditated in my life for a purpose and never really stuck to any meditation. I did them for fun and it still happened. When I sleep I can see through my eyes and my body stops breathing till I “come back”.

3 Likes

Sorry, just now seeing this.

Yes, it’s an activation of a ‘blockage’ of something that’s dormant in most people til necessary.

It’s ultimately a good thing even though there may be some “growing pains” along with it.

Recommendations:
Energy Blockage Removal Audio
or if you have ESS Servitor, to continually work on removing blockages for you.

You and @anon96557306 are getting to a point where you’ll have to start carefully going through your lives and “removing junk”

Let’s start with “diet” (and I NEVER EVER talk about diet on this forum).
You may need to go as organic as possible and vegetarian or even vegan.
At the very least, you need to be charging/blessing whatever you ingest to bring up its vibrations.

So along that line of thinking, everything else in your life that is vibrating at a “lower level” may need to be cleaned up as well.

I’ll stop with this for now.

13 Likes

Want a picture of what I just got? the synchronicities maaaan. lol no I got a bag of chips :P . Why should we go vegan though?

2 Likes

Well like I said, it more important to go organic than anything
but, animals release a slew of lower vibrational stress hormones and negative emotions upon dying…which is in the foods you ingest.

Dream Seeds Food Charger will help with alot of that as well by transmuting it.

It’s up to you how “far” you want to go with it.
I’m just giving you suggestions to alleviate the growing pains/symptoms.

9 Likes

I didn’t really have any plans to happen so I don’t know in a sense where to go with that but if it’s alleviating the symptoms then fairwell. Haven’t slept good in awhile now and also I was not eating so good either so it’s a nice input. Does smoking, drinking coffee matter?

1 Like

I try to do that… But the resistance to that is so huuge that i have never felt such a resistance before… i wonder why :thinking:
I should focus on amygdala healing probably…

2 Likes

oh and also. Where do I go with those things happening because I can’t understand why is happening or what should I do with that.

smoking would…

coffee…no…unless you’re drinking late at night or tons of it…might explain your “sleeping issues” …ahem :wink:

3 Likes

Whens the last time you listened to amygdala healing?

1 Like