[Solved] Help needed to stop Internal Orgasm

Wow man that’s awesome! I’ve seen alot of videos of this, how long have you been doing this? I drink eggs but I’m scared to do raw meat and fermenting stuff, have you tried fermenting meat? Lol can i PM you? I’m really interested in this

3 Likes

Then the problem may be this; my teacher (Level 5 Yoga) often says that those who have reached a certain degree of spiritual development, such as kundalini awakening can be in my opinion, it is very counterproductive to eat in a non-vegetarian way, that is, eating meat can have negative effects on oneself themselves. So I think you will have to adjust to this aspect of the diet.

2 Likes

It depends on the person and their own akash, their soul’s memory. Basically, a person’s diet needs to be true to their soul’s needs, which the body’s needs are based on. I know that it’s popular advice that high spirituality requires being vegetarian, but it’s a little more involved than one system of diet for all of mankind.

8 Likes

I’ve been doing this since August 2018, you can PM me about it. I’ve tried fermented meats (cubed pieces of meat fermenting in a jar for about a year) though it’s not really my thing.

1 Like

That could be it, now that it’s come to this I’ll have to be open to experimentation. Though usually when I hear people saying that meat has a negative effect, they’re usually referring to cooked meats (as most people cook their meat). Thanks for the suggestion though, I’ll look into it for sure.

2 Likes

Ohh interesting, how does one kind that out? About the diet that is true to their soul’s needs?

The way it was explained to me was like this. If a person has been a vegetarian for their previous 50 incarnations, then they will feel a strong inclination towards being one in their current life too, as this will be in their body’s DNA. Meat will make them uneasy, sluggish, and the entire idea will be off-putting.

However, the same is true for someone that has been a meat eater and a hunter for dozens of incarnations. For this person, that will also be in their DNA, and their body will suffer and waste away on a meat-less diet.

So, it’s more about knowing yourself and what you resonate with, and sticking true to yourself vs what other people tell you. We’re not all alike. I recognize that this is likely a controversial perspective, and many on this forum may likely disagree.

However, it makes sense to me based on what I’ve observed in human behavior and what I’ve experienced in my own life having lived through different phases as a vegan, a vegetarian, and as a carnivore.

10 Likes

It depends.
I think some oxidation happens during cooking.

However other aspect are the same either way, from spiritual point of view it doesntatter. I think you also really need to trust the source to eat it raw, especially in the US, though I don’t know where you are.

2 Likes

In my opinion it’s different if a good level of evolution is developing, it is not advisable to remain tied to certain types of food, I am not speaking only of animal origin but also of other types, in many cases tolerated, but obviously everyone is free to experiment how wants. In the specific case, an extremely important and perhaps overwhelming change, such as that of kundalini awakening, in my opinion must not be taken with slight interest but must be accompanied by an adequate lifestyle, which can include daily meditation and the choice of type. appropriate nutrition, taking into account that adequate food supports the change allowing the benefits to be obtained.

1 Like

It concerns all types of meat, and I am referring only to the vegetarian type diet, among other things indicated as preferable by some doctors of absolute competence and intellectual honesty who have been practicing for years.
You could just substitute beef and still eat fish, and still have personal development benefits. I advise you to try, experiment, see what changes, and return to your diet as soon as you feel that you don’t feel like it, without any kind of moral obligation, because in the end you have to follow yourself.
Best wish

1 Like

I think you just have to
Stop worrying about it,
Take a break from energy related practices,
Engage yourself in some activity,
Do “Grounding” exercise or listen to that field - importnt rest all assured you should be good.

2 Likes

… you brought back memories of how I used masturbation to lower the symptoms :dizzy_face:

It does work acutely but I guess working through the symptoms through grounding might be healthier.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice, though it looks like I did the opposite as I have been releasing blockages since the beginning. I’ll definitely stop doing that for now. I tried to create a servitor a few days ago (Sapien’s dragon golem on gumroad) but I don’t think anything happened… any advice on that? Thanks

Thanks, I’ve started listening to the grounding audio, think it’s having a good effect. Also the new anxiety audio helps too for not worrying about it.

Edit: I looped the grounding audio last night while sleeping and was able to get a full night sleep for the first time since it happened. Feels good man :).

5 Likes

What did you use to remove blocks?

Sapien’s Energy Blockage Removal initially. Recently been using Hakuin’s Healing Egg and Body Primer (from course).

1 Like

Why?

Just a quick update: Still have my testicles and penis, they went back to normal fairly quickly after making the thread. *I don’t experience any shrinkage or anything like that anymore, thank god.

As @Yuichi suggested, I learned the microcosmic orbit and that helped a lot, storing the excess energy that kept rising to my head into the lower dantien. Grounding lots and using Hakuin Healing Egg has helped tremendously. I’ve had a number of kundalini experiences since then as well but it’s no big deal now. Especially since I discovered how amazing servitors are. I now have the ESS and Fae servitors balance my energy, get rid of blockages, and ground me constantly, etc. so I don’t even have to do much. Even the fact that you can record the energetic signatures from the audios blew my mind.

Anyways thanks everyone for your inputs, they really helped me out.

12 Likes

Is there a field I can use to reduce or get rid of sexual urges?

Well, I’m glad everything went well; how about sharing your experience more deeply, especially as far as the Sapien fields are concerned? Below is the link where you can tell your experience: