Sometimes i wish n wonder

Sometimes i wish I hadn’t found and started studying n practicing psychology, spirituality, manifestation, not having this level of awareness. I wonder how it would’ve been different, would i be laying in bed when i got depressed, and get up eventually and start doing what i need to do and in the process building habits like exercising, going out and stuff rather than playing depression begone and forgetting about building something that’ll help against future episodes. I wonder if life would’ve been simpler without the magick, without the fields, the law. Fields are certainly amazing and lucky to find them but still i used to be a good kid man, i really was, despite all the wrong stuff happening to me, despite people back stabbing me, despite the constant emotional, physical abuse, i always chose to be and actually was kind, understanding, forgiving, never held any grudges for anyone, no matter what they did, i always forgave. Life was pretty good back then man despite it not being good. People said to me that i inspire them, people came to me with their problems and i would solve them in an instant, had great brotherhood, was alone but never felt alone. Was depressed but grateful. Was fucking tough man, both mentally and physically. I remember man, once i was playing football with my friends, when a fucking compass pierced my foot, I didn’t broke a sweat, went to the doc, started playing footy again the next day. Got injured so much so that a little bone was showing around the knee, went home, mum started crying and i was just smiling. I was literally inner pillar of power in human form. People seeked me for strength and inspiration. Relatives would say im too wise ( which basically translates to much traumatised at early age), some would say ima saint. I was better, life was better before. Actually believed in myself man, despite the world telling me no, i always screamed YES. Before all the manifestation, spirituality, psychology and stuff.

I don’t know where it all went wrong.

Now, i am who i swore i will never become, complete opposite. Never thought i would become so weak, so weak emotionally, mentally and physically. Feel no connection with anyone, not even my family, had something going for me after fucking ages, delays delays delays. Fucking hell. Life was actually going okay, barely, things were starting to look up. But idk if it’s just a coincidence or what but i listened to the probability field after reading the thread. Listened for 2 days. And everything started falling apart. I’m not blaming the audio, it could be because of it or maybe not idk. Not making any assumptions. I’m just so fucking tired, losing everything, everyone, myself left and right. 25 fucking years man, give me a fucking break goddamit. But still i have nothing on my parents, for me its 25 but for them its 50 years of struggles, not a fucking break. But for the first time in my life, im so fucking done with it, i dont wanna fucking understand them, i don’t have any empathy for them, i dont want to empathise with them. I have, i dont wanna fucking understand myself, this life, this whole shit, this whole fuckery. This fucking maya and shit. Just need a fucking break, just for a second, where everything just stops fucking existing. Even at this fucking time there’s this little piece of shit voice inside, saying “ it’s gonna be okay” ( thanks captain) i dont fucking want it to be okay, i want it to be fucking over, just gone, fucking disappear. I’m not suicidal guys, just tired. Just tired.

IMG_7141

Sorry for the bad vibe guys. Please dont feel obliged to help, reply or do anything. I don’t need anything. Just a moment where life/I becomes okay.

EDIT : i started writing this post with the same intention as the title suggest but it quickly turned into a vent unexpectedly. But it helped me a lot. It emptied my mind and i read it again and again & i found acceptance. As i found acceptance, i realised i yearn for who i was before as in positive traits like kind, forgiving etc. so i decided to drop all fields except slr, ego diss, plasma light, shiny hair and platelet rich hair. Yesterday listened to brain refresher, deep brain magnetic stimulation, 3 times each & drank some electrolyte solution, walnuts as i had immense brain fog, was completely exhausted mentally, my eyes felt like they weight a ton, turns out i was quite dehydrated. All this made me feel normal again mental energy wise. Now I’ve added outlook retrainer, childlike wonder, non judgemental acceptance, patient and kind person, detachment, alchemy of love & VOC And i feel a lot like MYSELF again😇. It feels really good man. It’s like im a different person than who wrote this. I feel love, compassion, kindness, humility, optimism, humble but confident, grounded, whole, understanding. This feels really wonderful. Its good to be back. I plan to listen to this stack only for quite sometime, months prolly. Felt great energy during my evening pooja, immense.

I could’ve just been silent but i felt the need to share the turnaround as I received such good and healing energies from you guys which obviously played a massive role. Just wanted to share and pay my gratitude to all of you guys and captian ofc. Talk about attract your soul tribe eh?

7 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Mao♥️I swear man, these lines lift you up instantly. Also while writing this post, i knew you were gonna comment.

1 Like

All I can do is pray to the Mother and I will surely do that for you. She always listens…sometimes takes time, but she always does :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you man. I appreciate it. She certainly does listen, ma kali told us last month that she’s taking care of everything.

1 Like

Played the Om Mani Padme Hum audio while mentally chanting the mantra too while focused on your username and your profile picture… I hope the energy actually gets to you and eases your journey :heart:

3 Likes

sounds like you are ready for the next step

at the end only eternity can satisfy one fully

4 Likes

Thank you brother♥️that’s so kind of you. I love this community man.

It did man, i locked off my phone and was just sitting in the balcony, i received some sudden uplifting energy♥️

2 Likes

Next step as in what man? Dissolution?

:100::100:

1 Like

yea we can call it like that or moving towards divine will, merging or unfolding higher self etc.

it takes a bit courage to go trough all the non-beneficial patterns but there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel.
one is free to wait for that but it’s each own’s free will to avoid it but not really necessary to wait until one dies
or just getting very small glimpses from time to time

after a period of cleaning the journey becomes quite exciting and full of childlike-wonders atleast if someone knows what he is doing and doesn’t avoid the necessary steps

if tamas with rajas is channeled and refined towards sattva - bliss, happiness or however you want to call it is a natural consequence

1 Like

I think i get what you’re saying. For now idk my next step, basically i know nothing as of now. I just dont wanna care. I’ve kinda started seeing my parents as if they are not even real, like puppets, idk how to explain it better. I sense VOC at play.

Mahaganapati Yagna can help you to bring clarity into your current situation if you want.

I don’t have it and cant really purchase it. We’ll see what happens next.

Angelic Intersession- either the paid one (newest) or the free one.

ProActive Brain
Resilence

Thanks. I already have these in my stack, thanks to these audios that i’m able to manage myself.

1 Like

Thanks for this.
That was somehow a really beautiful venting post that precisely describes a hero’s journey.

3 Likes

Wow. Thank you man. Never thought someone will find it beautiful. As the saying goes, a man sees the world how he is in his heart.

2 Likes

this hits home my dude, going through something similar, have this feeling of being in rut all the time, I was crazy for workouts and I used to pray and nothing could stop me from praying but now, this current me wants to do nothing, just completely blank, I dont want to go out, meet new people, go and workout, take walks in the park or anything in general, I tried looking for deeper answers and found out that I am a Venus Atmakaraka and basically I am an emotionally dependent on my partner which I dont have, all I need is love and care to function, to which if I look back actually makes sense, but being dependent does not really mean that I abused being dependent on someone or fried their brains but simply being in their company doing nothing just getting to know that someone is there for me, and now that person is gone now, so it feels empty, I am trying a lot to come out of rut and irrespective of how hard I do it, I just come back to the starting point.

3 Likes

I completely get what you’re saying. Same for me. I also dont want to do anything, going around in circles. I sat all night in the balcony, slept for a bit and now again sitting in the balcony and i just wish that i get dissolved the next minute. Just stop existing. Although it’s weird, when i was a teenager i would wish that i suddenly stopped existing and what i meant was i wanna die. But now it’s quite different, statement is same but the wish for action is different, like i just wanna sit there and let nature take it’s course, wether that’s me slowly decomposing lol or whatever. I feel like dissolving into nothingness, empty space. The kind of nothingness that you experience in deep meditative states.

I relate to this as well but now I’ve learned and still am learning to not depend and i dont crave anyone now. I am not seeing people as people but rather it feels like im living in a dream, like none of this is real. I’ve read these things about us living in a dream world in some religious texts but it’s the first time I’m experiencing it to such an extent. It feels freeing but also a bit uncomfortable like how am i supposed to live lol or how to treat/talk etc.

2 Likes

damn bro, everything you said literally every word is so so relatable for me, idek what’s happening anymore, the will to do anything is just lost, I am just keeping my sanity in place because I have family responsibilities.

2 Likes