Son needing help

My son was given up for adoption and has been in prison 7 years. He’s an ex heron addict. I had been communicating with him in prison and he has been living with me since his release a few weeks ago.I have been over whelmed as I have been alone for so long…he is on a drug, subliminal that keeps him off of her ion. He smokes pot and drinks, I have always stayed away from that…we have a lot in common but I don’t know how to help him, I need to heal too since he’s here, but I’m just lost, the Covid, working at home, isolation I’m not in present time yet! I can’t even decide what fields to play, he’s not real open to this but isn’t rejecting it either. We both need help!! And I’m not sure where to start

9 Likes

I’m so sorry to read this, RedCat11. I can’t imagine how hard it must be. Still, I feel you’ve come to the right place. Any time now, I expect our more knowledgeable forum members to offer up their suggestions on fields suitable for your situation.

In the meantime, it seems to me a program like The Self Authoring Program (https://www.selfauthoring.com/), wonderful and affordable program, is a good place to start. There’s a variety of purchase options but the two for one on the entire suite for $30 USD is a great deal. If nothing else, you and your son can both participate together. There’s an introductory video on the landing page that will explain what it’s about better than I can.

In the meantime, I wish you and your son all the best. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, I’m so tired, thinking I might have Covid but the at home test is negative…My son doesn’t seem to want to change…but deep down I know he does

1 Like

The tired could be from so many things. Start small and go from there. Little by little you can get things going again. In the meantime, be kind to your son and yourself …rest and lots of fluid…you know the routine. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I suggest u do some sort of shielding.
Perhaps empathic shielding.
Dont know if u are already doing this.

2 Likes

Perhaps start with something gentle like emotional release or trauma release? Of course if someone has subconscious limits or beliefs that go against it then it’s harder for fields to work. There is a subconscious limits removal audio as well.

2 Likes

Thank you. I think I have a really bad flue since Covid test negative. I will listen to the anxiety removal. I really want to help him, but I do have to take care of me and I have a problem with pot and drinking since I avoid them, it’s a block to me I think. Not like I’ve never smoked pot or drank a lot! Maybe years ago but…

2 Likes

Ok update…
This wasn’t about home but me…
If someone is really different than me ,things I don’t like…
Can I really grant them beingness?
Can I really validate them?
YES!!!
Some good changes, but so much to deal with and learn…
Maybe going through the energy course again will help

I’ve not read any of the comments

I’m not sure how old he is but I would encourage professional* support because as much as a parent’s love means well
It’s important that the child receive professional treatment; it’s best for you and your child.
He needs therapy as transitioning from a 24/7 facility to the real world is a heck of a lot of change (my personal recomendation from the other side- especially after being placed in a RTC facility for two years).

I am recommending the above before or conjunction to anything sapien related (i also biasly recommend you just stick to SM energy tools because he’s probably the only one I can assure you/ we can guarntee you and your son will remain safe/ are in good hands)

I recommend for yourself: LVG (Light & Vibrational Guidance)

For him: LOS (Light of Savitur) Shamnic Medicine Blend and of course My Personal and Mental Supporter. PONR and shamanic medicine blend, a must (and addiction removal audio)

For him and yourself: POINT OF NO RETURN.
And then: Inner Pillar of Power (but moreso Entwining World of Beauty and Joy), Smart Cord Cutter (and rest of Crucible Trauma Series) and albeit there are much more
It’s all I got; I think PONR is important as well as the addiction audio/ withdrawing from medicine audio on Paetron

Keep us posted

Thank you
He doesn’t want any help
I’ll keep using the fields they do help a lot

light of savitur I really hope then.
He really should be doing therapy though; talking to someone professionally because he really did make a serious transition and furthermore, of the drug stuff., perhaps if you can be more firm with him? if you live in the USA maybe even go once to AA as I know they do something on Substance Abuse help?
Or Maybe even BSP? he wouldn’t need to do talk therapy, BSP by Dr.David Gand (Brainspotting)

But yeh anyways,
I also recommend the 5 dollar audio on Soundweave Dreamweaver made called “Flight to Fight”

Stay well

And also the Dark Servitor. A creation of the Dark Servitor for both of you
(so 2 different objects/ make sure they are solid objects so they don’t break)