4 Likes

Stay STRONG! Hold off on it.

2 Likes

Lol…I will bro…thanks. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Man you can do it!
I believe in you.

31 Likes

Lol no doubt. You’d could probably lift a whole gym after a few listens.

5 Likes

I listened around 7 times in a row. I was busy running around a laundromat and somehow forgot it was playing. Went from barely having energy to feeling like Superman after a trip to the sun

24 Likes

:frowning: I’m so jealous! I literally have 0 clue of what to buy first any more… going to need to talk to my higher self about this!

1 Like

Lol I do that myself quite often when it comes to things like this.

1 Like

Dream how about I give you 6 hours of my professional services for this one audio? I know… Im desperate :sweat_smile:

Im an IT consultant with over a decade of web solutions experience especially in the ecommerce space.

10 Likes

I would like to see this field on the pendant in teespring, since there is absolutely no time to listen to audio

4 Likes

I want to share what I’ve discovered lately. The following is a recipe for changing anything you want about yourself or your life. First, pick a chakra track that corresponds to whatever you want to change. Heart for relationships, Solar Plexus for taking action, Sacral for getting in touch with your desire or for knowing what you want. etc. You can use this link to help you pick a chakra or two.

Start with Soul/Core Energy Restoration. Then listen to the chakra track(s) you have chosen. After you go through this playlist once or twice, you may notice that the energy is hitting your chakras far stronger than in the past. Follow it up with Love Gravitation and then Gratitude for Abundance. I chose these based on the best things I know about LOA.

Soul/Core Energy Restoration
Chakra track(s)
Love Gravitation
Gratitude and Abundance

Repeat as much as you’d like. Or as much as you can handle.

53 Likes

Probably it mean the Soul doesn’t sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you for this !

Have you also tried with higher chakras?

5 Likes

You can say that again :sob:

2 Likes

Yes. Just don’t leave out Love Gravitation. It’s not just the cherry on top. I never realized how powerful it was.

Edit:
It’s like Grounding but up.

9 Likes

Just wondering, are you using Love Graviton or Love Gravitation Wave?
Love Graviton is the enhanced version.

10 Likes

Thank you for that information. I was using the Non-enhanced version. Because it’s longer. And I like the music. I will switch.

7 Likes

Hey man I don’t really understand the uses of love graviton… I thought it just created a wave of love around you that affected the world? How can it affect yourself?

3 Likes

From the description of Love Gravitation Wave:

The personal effects for you also can be profound on a spiritual level.

From the comments section of Love Gravitation Wave:

16 Likes

Wowwww it raises your vibration too… :frowning: if only I knew this a long time ago

Thanks gpo!

7 Likes