6 Likes

"Spirethion Max - BE MORE DOG"

first 30 mins in and my head is hurting :(( what’s happeninggg

1 Like

This is a powerful field. Moderation is suggested

Hi there @Clover!

Welcome Peach and lav

8 Likes

I’m convinced that progress is fuelled by dissatisfaction with the current situation.

We become more refined, because we are no longer satisfied with our current ability or situation.

How would this affect that? If I’m constantly in awe over the smallest thing, would progress be curtailed?

If everything feels amazing, will the pursuit of progress even exist? A lot of success and art is created out of pain.

2 Likes

The way I see it is progress, successes, forward movement, etc. will feel amazing. Everything should be enhanced with this field. That would be the motivation to keep leveling up.

5 Likes

That’s quite the loop, when you get better I recommend a more gradual increase

2 Likes

Update: I was able to push through all day yesterday and take no Suboxone at all. I was even able to sleep, which is a miracle. I don’t feel great but not terrible. Haven’t taken any today either.

I don’t have any blissful or happy feelings yet but I suspect that will come once I’m done detoxing and my receptors are fully healed.

44 Likes

Already ??

Damn.
You deserve it, after all these years :muscle:.

Congratulations :tada:

22 Likes

Thank you!

Yeah bro it’s been years since I’ve went a day without. I’m not fully in the clear cuz I’ve managed to do this before, but not as easy as this time. That’s a great sign. I’m doing my best to not take any if i don’t have to. I have to work tonight at 7pm and as long as i feel I can function I’ll take none. Worse comes to worst, I’ll take a sliver- like 0.25mg.

22 Likes

The meme is worded differently :smiley:

And great, keep up the great job! :muscle:

Are you using this as well?

5 Likes

Doing my absolute best. I believe I’ll manage to get off this time.

Yes I am also using that field.

11 Likes

i would argue that having high dopamine does not make you happy and content with everything. i would argue that it gives you drive, focus, motivation to achieve and do things and in turn even more satisfaction with the outcome of it.

6 Likes

I think serotonin is the chemical more related to happiness. Those receptors are also involved in this field.

5 Likes

we are all cheerleadering for you here, you can do it man ! :slightly_smiling_face:
Bright days ahead :star2:

12 Likes

Appreciate everyone’s support. :pray:

15 Likes

So incredibly AWESOME!!!

7 Likes

Listened to this one for about 6 hours, and my concentration nearly tripled. its like elysian focus gave me the wiring and this field was the missing part.

also wanna thank @Jarrah for recommending me this one instead of conceptual conglomerate. i feel perfectly fine and normal and realized afterwards aswell how fried my brain truly was/is.
This is actually the best field :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Dopamine doesn’t, serotonin does. That’s what intrigues me. My worry is that it will actually pull the other way.

Dopamine definitely gives you drive, motivation and focus - the old dopamine overload field makes me feel wired, like a man on a mission haha.

6 Likes

Doing things increases serotonin level. You have the new higher baseline, but also the higher level you can go to with efforts where serotonergic neurons drops loads of serotonin in combination with others, there are other factors at play too

Not enough reward is why a lot of people don’t try and don’t do

12 Likes