Spirethion Max (Frontier Series)

So far from my own experience i can tell that today i was driven and actually wanted to work. i wanted to do more and i was not bored at all. i enjoyed doing things and time went by really fast. you know these days where you feel like the day never ends? yeah nothing like that today. talking to people, learning, trying new things, etc. productive as hell

i would say dont worry too much

14 Likes

This field gave me the 2nd most profound results ever

colours are brighter, i feel happier , more social , brain fog is slowly dissapearing and i feel motivated and just feel really optimistic about things

it feels like ive taken drugs lol wtf

thanks doc , team and dream for creating this masterpiece, i think everyone in this day and age should get this field if they got the moneys because of the amount of dopamine frying activities in 2024 lol

33 Likes

I don’t quite understand what it’s doing. I have bought other brain fields before including Opus and Le Maitre, but this one is the only thing that’s causing this crazy headache :o

Drink more water to help the headache.

7 Likes

@Clover if you have some aspirin or equivalent, take some and try to relax. Don’t use it for now.

5 Likes

Ended up grabbing this as a birthday gift to myself. Immediately noticed I’m walking around smiling for no reason.

Everything just feels better, even the mundane tasks. Excitement for life and the future feels enhanced tremendously!

I have a big DJ gig tonight I’m quite excited about. I can only imagine the effects this field will have in the club with the music and amazing 4 point Danley sound system :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

Awesome, pranic! Good luck on the gig

2 Likes

Happy birthday man

Have a good evening :sunglasses:

5 Likes

was thinking the same thing, serotonin and dopamine and all that fancy stuff, they gotta swim in something

2 Likes

My pleasure!!

Yea this field is actually insane, can’t speak highly of it enough.

5 Likes

Looped this for many hours yesterday…

One thing I’ve noticed is that this greatly increases the resolution and dynamic range of feelings themselves, as if the pixel density-quality of my inner world exploded overnight

If in fact feeling is the secret, then this has profound implications beyond the brain benefits we’d expect from a healing field

20 Likes

It looks like a success, so you guys can expect more permanent mutations for the Frontier Series.

26 Likes

Sorry @pranic_climber forgot the birthday!

7 Likes

Definetely im excited to see what will come next, any hints?

1 Like

I’d like to open some new series and beef up the existing ones a bit, I don’t know. It will be spontaneous.

I do want to explore some new techniques and methods

13 Likes

This field is like Evolution but fast forward. Like the human species adapts to its circumstances but this wave of dopamine Hits along with all the technology is just not for our human biology. This field helps you adapt to the time of todays day and age with all the overstimulation and keeps you functioning

7 Likes

Yeah sounds nice,
Any hints on the next Release in the frontier series?

1 Like

I deflected the question the first time. Trust me, it will be more awesome not knowing and be surprised last minute

12 Likes

oh no… I just bought a lot of the old ones :///

2 Likes

I trust in you🫡
Just trying to plan out my purchases the next coming months

1 Like