Spiritual Questions

I’m counting past lifes too, he said one time he fought alongside Attila the Hun with a smiley. Might have been a joke but at this point, I’ll take it to the bank.
PS: that’s also one of the reason I think getting old and dying is cool. If you get many lives, let’s move on to the next movie.

2 Likes

I personally believe this as well. Predeterminism is attributed to conditioning. Due to our habitual patterns and societal conditioning, we’re all programmed to behave in certain ways so we automatically react to life in the same way over and over again. So I don’t believe most of humanity has free will because most people are just aimlessly following their conditioning. It’s not their fault either… It’s just the way our minds work. That being said…

That is partly what the spiritual journey leads to. Free will. To have free will, we must remove our conditioning because it causes our minds to have a very limited range of choices. We always end up choosing what aligns with our current beliefs. To have free will is to be open minded enough to choose anything… and then make a choice.

Partly why a lot of spiritual practices make such a big point on detaching from the ego is because ego is a result of conditioning. Ego is a thought pattern that becomes the ‘self,’ but in essence, isn’t the self. In detaching from the ego, one can become the self that is now. The self that is always observing reality as it is at this moment, does not judge and does not have any preference. It just is. This is the self that is of free will. The self that chooses the reality it wants to move towards from the infinite possibilities that spur from every moment. That is freedom.

19 Likes

Hi sammy!
At this point in your develoment, what’s your take on death, old age and life extension ?

1 Like

I guess that is the one run by Leo Gura. Great content. There was a time I used Superhuman Genius twice before watching some of his videos haha.

1 Like

It wouldn’t get flagged :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally look forward to death. To unbecome this body and be a part of the all again. Ego death sort of gives you a glimpse of what death feels like and if you let go, it is truly a beautiful thing. Body death though is like shedding of the flesh. It is transformation.

These are just my ideas on it though. I’m not dead yet so how would I know :grinning:

I still have a lot of growing to do and I think in essence, that’s what life’s about. Expansion. So as long as I live, I’ll want to see humanity progress. Life extension is one of the major steps of human progress so I’m a big proponent of it.

And while I believe Science is in the process of extending life through physical means, I think it’s something that can be done energetically. You can do this manually through certain energetic exercises and we have fields that help reverse the deterioration of the aging body.

We plan to make a post on how you can do this with the many audios we have available. For example, just raising your jing energy on a daily basis revitalizes the cells in a way that should extend the life span by many years (taoists do this).

I don’t know if this all answers your question but if it didn’t, let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Your answer was spot on!
The more time passes the more I want to experience death. I thought I was maybe taking it too far… I would not have been able to explain as clearly as you did. Thanks !
Edit:

That sounds like poetry

5 Likes

Is it possible to time travel?specially travel to the past…?is there techines is it possible?Its my passion to sometime can do it…

4 Likes

I believe it should be possible. The perception of time audios have made be firmly believe that time is entirely based on our belief of reality.
I believe it should be easier to visit the past or future in energetic form to view it. The denser the object the more energy needed to accomplish the travel.
You could use scrying techniques if you just want to see the past or future.

5 Likes

I read a post on the old site that said yes, but you need to hold it. When you stop focusing you go back to your time and time can be distorted for a while. The opinion was: you can, but things happen for a reason and you will most likely mess things up.

4 Likes

For more information, read this article and this article.
As @Genie mentioned, the Slow Down Time Perception and Speed Up Time Perception audios should help as well, because if you can grasp these fields, then you can alter time perception without the help of these audios.

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting discussion, I would love to read that if it’s still available. If it is possible to mess things up by travelling to the past, I wonder whether it hasn’t already been done before. :grinning:

1 Like

The article @Philip_Weiss is referring to is this one, I believe.

2 Likes

Usually another parallel timeline is made if you go back and do something, which probably already existed as a possibility

16 Likes

Wow, very interesting, resonates with my intuitions, thank you for the reply!

I have been rather curious, on this topic, in what way is the Precambrian Era Time Portal semi one way? Does it involve possible time travel for matter coming from that time period?

I love the way it feels, really amazing how you’re experimenting with these portals.

When I was very little, I had a replica of a fossil from the Early Cambrian Period and would imagine travelling to that period. The “feel” is so similar to that, it brought back a lot of wonder and good memories.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, do you have anything to say about this? I would love to get your perspective.

Thanks!

1 Like

It is time travel, it is the actual time period, not a feeling of it.
Yes it is kept locked so that it does not affect things that far back.

15 Likes

Thanks y so much.so you say there is a way to go back in a parallel timeline?if yes how? you teach it in lessons or private?

1 Like

Regarding Timelines, I found an interesting discussion in the comments section of one of the Sapien Medicine videos on YouTube. I’m not sure if it’s relevant to this discussion:

13 Likes

Ah wow, thank you! That’s amazing then, it felt like actual time travel experiences like I may have had when I was little (and everything seems possible when we are little!), not just a feeling. By “feel” I just meant the whole experience is very similar - but it feels a little different to experience moving through time without the ability to affect things. It’s a really amazing portal. Thank you for creating that for us to experience. :smile: :pray:

4 Likes