Sri Chakra

Do you know a simple practice with the meru chakra? I ordered one from rudraksha-ratna and it will arrive monday. (or is it in the video one? didn’t watched it)

1 Like

I would warn against Youtube teachers as 99% of them talking about it have no clue whatsoever. Some good books to explore this topic:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226075699/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

https://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Alchemy-Living-Lalitā-Sahasranāma/dp/1999353587

18 Likes

A simple practice would be to recite the bija “shreem” while meditating on the Yantra.

5 Likes

But i guess reciting gayatri and adya kali should work also fine?

1 Like

:ok_hand:

13 Likes

The mantra of Srichakra is held to be the esoteric form of Gayatri (hint: Savitur), so technically, this Yantra also applies to Gayatri, which is an apt mantra to use.

Technically, Kali has a different yantra, but as Srichakra represents all aspects of the Goddess, sure, why not?

It represents the harmony of Yin-Yang and the Universe, so we can use it in myriad ways. Also, listening to the Flower of Life and Blueprint audios when meditating on Srichakra produces some amazing states for me.

11 Likes

ofc @Maoshan_Wanderer knows :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. The information you shared was very insightful and enriching! I have a small crystal meru and currently I am meditating using it by reciting devi khadgamala.

2 Likes

Perfect. A simple yet very powerful way of adoring the Goddess. Some versions incorrectly list Garima Siddhi in the first enclosure, if your version lists it too, it needs to be removed. :slight_smile: The mantra should have exactly 1031 letters.

5 Likes

No I do not include Garima Siddhi in my recital. Its Mahima Siddhi after Laghima Siddhi.

2 Likes

Maoshan, Thanks for sharing. I too have come across the same guy(Guruji Amritananda) when started reading about Srividya a few years back. I found very authentic back then and even thought to meet him.

Awesome that you both did rituals at the same place. :heart_eyes: BY the time I came to know about this man and the temple he has built, he was no more. But, always thought to go here once… Devipuram

5 Likes

He has no association with Srividya/Srichakra mysticism.

3 Likes

Is initiation mandatory?

1 Like

Woah! That’s where my mother is from (Visakhapatnam)!

1 Like

Got anymore book to share ? Anything spiritual ?
If you ever so desire, you can PM me a list (optional, but boy would I like it)

1 Like

Do you know beside rudraksha-ratna a solid site where you can buy a good real meru-chakras?

@Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Devipuram.com used to sell correctly constructed Merus. Not sure if they still do, you may want to write to them.

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer In this version from Amirtananda lists garima shidhe but there is no location given, do you mean to completely skip garima even from reciting? Also does this stotra need initiation?

1 Like

Mr, Will Sriyantra help me meet my soul mate ?

Amrtitananda learned it wrong. In fact, I told him and explained to him the details. He was not aware of the details. This is unfortunately the issue with “Gurus” not being classically trained.

1 Like