Stacks to fill-in for NFTs?

Specifically, the Blueprint of Learning and/or The Scholar.

Also, if there’s some thread you know of right off the top of your head, please, send it my way. I searched and searched and searched.

I’ve no doubt the NFTs are far more effective than a free/patreon stack could be but my abundance is temporarily not here ;)

Really, I’m looking for a next steps stack, something to guide me towards my next, best move. I’m asking this question because as soon as I popped the Best Path in Life mandala in front of me, I started wanting to hunt down researching aids.

So, the questions on the table are (keep in mind that other than a few paid audios, I’m limited to free/patreon please):

• Do you have stack recommendations to LOUDLY point out the next, best move?
  • Do you have stack recommendations to emulate The Blueprint of Learning NFT?
  • Do you have stack recommendations to emulate The Scholar NFT?
  • Do you have stack recommendations that are just pure research oriented?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I wished. So take this with a grain of salt or a whole pinch.

For spiritual topics:

For guidance, maybe the intercessions, or add Blessed Paths to Best Path. Maybe the Way of Integrity helps too.

Flower of Life or Mass Meditations for every course correction. Seriously, people need to use Mass Meditations more…It’s a massive field. It brings order to everything much like flower of life but maybe at a bigger scale.

In my experience, Dragon Experience and Intercession (though the strong effects from fields I always get after looping for hours) could help. I’ve noticed this effect with occult material mostly too, so I dunno about other topics.

I call it the “free conceptual realizations”…but welp. I call it the “only needed field ever” too. But it may be because of a certain characteristic of dragons.

So…I think they may increase the volume (loudness) compared to other fields.

I know nothing about dragons, so I go with this explanation:

There was a dragon pendant which seemed to have a mix of “magical dragon” archetype energies and some more reptillian (just reptillian, not the infamous aliens, afaik). Which on a member had the effect of helping him understand people (while using logic and less emotion).

In general, thinking more logically and coldly was expected. For me, the field (the audio, don’t have the pendant sadly) takes you straight to the point, to the answer you need.

I just remembered the Collective Consciousness field is supposed to do just that, to answer a question from the collective (which is why I still prefer the intercessions xD).

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll deep dive on those and see what I come up with. Mind if I tag you after I build a stack for an “audit”?

1 Like

It’s funny how the dragon explanation came into this. I had some very specific questions in mind about electromagnetism, the Schuman resonance, grounding, and dragon like experiences. Well, here’s much of an answer.

2 Likes

Always down for some good ol’ scientific method exercise :)

But I struggle with guidance myself…so much that I gave up on ever getting it, using intuition or whatever instead of just logic.

So I don’t even use my own advice xD…should use dragon field way more.

1 Like

There were some more concepts in another thread, with fields that Alkul made, but it seems to be gone now.

There was a timing to the release. But there was something like a dragon knight field, that had certain benefits.

Dunno if that would answer your questions but it does let you know what can be done with dragon blessings.

1 Like

To paraphrase a story I was reading “If you can be a dragon, BE A DRAGON.”

1 Like

With Mass Meditations, I’m assuming we’re talking about the 2 hour vimeo? I’ll have that in the background fairly often, and I have the mandala out at all times. In general, I just need to meditate more. Or at least sit in contemplation.

There’s just this overwhelming sense of being behind where I want to be, maybe even should be, which is really the drive behind “next, best steps”. I don’t feel I have the luxury to explore and I need to get to moving forward, but I don’t want it to be in the wrong direction; see previously mentioned “being behind”.

2 Likes

Yep.

I think the field is doing its work. It’ll be alright ^^

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll trust you’re right and keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like