New Release - Spiritual Growth States of Being

Man you are such a lucky guy that you are his friend. I wish if I was one of his friends too lol not for his stuff but he looks such a cool guy.

1 Like

~testimonial~

I have listened to the album every day since it came out, usually once but sometimes more.

This is the one audio which is, I think, has affected my life the most so far.

I can’t attribute all the changes / experiences to this field alone, it is rather that everything seems to be in a nice synergy.

The other main factors are that around the time this came out, I started doing the star exercise more regularly as well (2x a day), and I received my first package of tags about a week ago.
From a spiritual perspective, everything seems to be falling into place nicely now. Step by step of course, no landslide.

There seems to be less subconscious / ego resistance (the tag I’m wearing is SLR). In the past 2 weeks, I haven’t really had to fight with myself in order to do the star exercise either, which is a huge surprise. I have done this sort of challenge before and I know how easy it is to spend the whole day putting it off and convincing yourself that “missing one day doesn’t matter
 it’s late anyway
 I do one extra tomorrow
”

Then
 I’ve been using the sirian meditation for a while now regularly. These days it’s like a “trip” - I just feel strong energy and sensations from the first minute on. I’m not sure how to describe it, it’s just waves and waves of energy, sometimes concentrated to one area, sometimes sort of flowing through, or lifting/sinking. It’s one of my favourite audios now.
Also I got around to reading the law of one (in progress), it feels so great, I get chills while reading as well
 like it is just the right time to be uncovering this knowledge now.
Plus I’m pretty calm and “chill” overall.

All in all I think this field had a big role in achieving these “synergies”.

24 Likes

Why am “I” hiding away from this audio? Is anyone else using it?

Feedback?

3 Likes

Something tells me this audio is the most important one out of the three but no one is using it.

10 Likes

Started to use it consistently since last week. Play it once every day. (also use Essence of Mantras 2-3 times)

It created a lot of synchronicities and situations, that helped me to learn and grow.

Most noticeable stuff that happened:

• When I open one of my spiritual books, I instantly stumble upon the part, that I needed to hear.

• If I didn’t digest everything from a spiritual video, then it will reappear in my YouTube suggestions.

Some points I learned thanks to this field:

• Why should I even care about Spiritual Growth and why is it important to me?
  • What do I need to do to grow to the next level?
  • What helps me grow and understand?
  • What is the problem with the ego?

:100:

Everything is interconnected :wink:

22 Likes

:100:

Exactly some of the things it does

51 Likes

For me things sort of
 align spiritually, so:

• Started reading the “right” books
  • I meditate more often because I feel like it
  • I spend more time and effort on spiritual development

The most important part is that it’s a natural flow of life
 the same way as in some periods you feel like having X for breakfast because you feel like it, not because you’re on some diet/plan which says you have to eat X.
Sorry this is the best I could describe it :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Because most of us care about money, but the smart ones already ascended with this.

18 Likes

This is perhaps the most field I’ve kept up with, and thanks to the posts just above I’ve had it in my stack since then! I listen to this with Negentropic three treasures and Essence of Mantras, and it wasn’t until I got a bunch of new tags that I started skipping days here and there on my playlists, so it’s been almost four months of consistent listening now.

This is a unique field
 it’s hard for other fields to replicate what it does, I feel like the name could be something different only to let others experience what it does for themselves. I feel like we don’t really know what spiritual growth is, thinking we are gonna be all ommmm all the time, I don’t see why not though :snowman:

This field is like Knight for the soul and for the mind before the soul, but a different part of your mind that has to do with your self, your core, your beingness and who you are. I remember one recent day where I had an overwhelm of feelings, the kind that comes from your thoughts and your inner monologues
 and only loops of this field was what helped. Only this field healed and shifted my inner emotions, how I see myself, how I see the people involved in this situation, how can I forgive them and how can I move on
 The daily things, situations, workplaces, your perception and reflection.

But what is most important and the main reason behind this was how it kept me away from certain family members where it is in my best interest to be on a path that doesn’t involve them. It’s been really crazy how they strayed away almost completely out of my life, and even with the mandatory events where I think there is no way out of it, all paths turn around just for these roads to go separate ways.

I’ve really appreciated how it’s kept me in a safer space where the people and situations that come along your life are here to give you extra steps of help, where anyone who doesn’t bring you any good just stays out of the way, a fake friend, a coworker you don’t like, a boss who doesn’t lead for the better, a client who brings more nuisance than a good profit, or a family member whom it’s for the best to cut or lessen contact with.

It’s been an interesting ride :)

And as always, thank you @Captain_Nemo

41 Likes

I haven’t touched this one for a while, but I remember having a lot of “aha” moments back then

Possible stack with the fields I have available
 :thinking:

-SLR
-Ego Dissolution
-self healing and acceptance or unconditional love to make it easier to accept the insights
?
-Higher Self Connection
-The Interconnection of Everything
-The Wisdom of the Dying ?
-Spiritual Growth State of Being
-Rite of Passage*

• Conceptual Realisations*

Edit:

• honoured anchestor
  • ancestral knowledge
  • archetyp of parental love
  • power of support
  • emotional release
  • trauma release
  • forgiveness and release
  • deep aura cleanser
  • energy blockage removal

Might be a stack that could help start a bit of spiritual growth
Gonna try it for a bit :grin:

6 Likes

@Desiree
Desire i saw one of ur old comments telling everyone to use this.

Am going to try this with the NFTs see where it takes me.

3 Likes

Damn this is powerfull my whole body is tingling like when u get a ill and u take your blacket off. Less instese of course.

The only audios that do this to me are VOC and Divine love
Interesting.

Got a quention too.
Some audios i listen to course heavness in the heart when i medatite its the same thing. Does that mean my heart chakra is blocked or what. It like its always my chest that feels heavy from nearly all audios

6 Likes

Can one be spiritual and primal at same time?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Even the most “primal” of humans still has a spiritual body, whether they’re accessing it or aware of it, or not.

3 Likes

My question is that if one aims to become as primal as possible and he choses to listen to this audio, will that get in the way of his “primalness”? If that makes sense

They dont clash with others and really everyone can listen to this lol

2 Likes

This guy is literally grapes fam. Let him be, he will age like a fine wine.

4 Likes

What would you consider to be as primal as possible?

Because i think one can be an embodiment of (healthy) primal while being spiritual

I’m sure many people have different definitions of what it is to be primal

Try rocking Thors mjolnir mandala while listening to spiritual fields

5 Likes

Do i just print the mandala and carry it around?

Yes sir, you can also stare at it from time to time for deeper integration.

One thing ive noticed with thor, is that if you feel mad/easily agitated, perhaps it just means you can’t handle the power/strength he lends you. Which is an opportunity for spiritual growth in itself.

I noticed when his NFT came out, i was easily agitated, but i quickly realized it was not because of Thor, but because of me. These things existed with in me and these things couldn’t handle his power, i worked through it and these tendencies dissipated with time. In the face of power one must be responsible.

6 Likes