Merci beaucoup
Ciao

6 Likes

Ciao ciaooo see u
:purple_heart::purple_heart:

haha

Annnd she is!!

1 Like

This is awesome @Desiree you’re killing it with the NFT threads :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

haha thank you seamie!! It’s been one real journey :smiley:

hopefully everyone who reads this gets inspired to work more with them!! I’m still learning myself :) :heart:

7 Likes

I’m having a romantic date with Pegasus as we speak to try to gain the connection I’ve so longed desired to have with him. I talk every day with him and ask to carry out tasks and so on and butter him up and sing his praises, tell him he’s having a good hair day, the works :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:but I haven’t been able to get that real deep connection yet and I know if I can get it then he will be able to help me with so many of my ailments. All in good time hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:

Great job with the threads, I’ll keep reading back over them :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Now that’s how you compliment Pegasus!!

What are your signs that he isn’t forming that connection with you yet? And have you had him since release?

Because there is a possibility that he might be already connecting to you but you are not feeling it as much.

But it remains a possibility based on how generally your connection with him is like and the difference he makes in your life, and being.

But try to play around with these:

And see where this goes!

9 Likes

Ya I have him since release, I was in the Pegasus group. I use the hand stimulation like Sammy had mentioned before for the yes amd no answers but I don’t feel anything. When I get say a small pain in my stomach for instance and I ask him to please heal and remove the pain it doesn’t happen, if I’m feeling a bit down I would ask to pleaseremove the sadness and fill it up with love and things of that nature. I meditate with him to try and gain the connection stronger but don’t feel it. I have about 100 different things going wrong through my body on a good day so I would ask to focus on one specific thing and to please remove the pain or discomfort and i would lay there and put my own focus on it also and talk with him about how to do it and where the problem is and so on. I’ve been putting a lot of it down to my nervous system and energy body not being in good shape and my vibrations being so low from being unwell for so long so I’m hoping when I can afford Point Of No Return that that will be a big help in gaining a better connection, what do you think?

I have tried using everyrhing from the testimonials also and I remember seeing a post from before about using a “Key Word” and I have given the instructions to Pegasus that when I mention this key word every morning to please infuse my being with all of which is being asked to do but it doesnt seem to work for me either unfortunately.
I have Sarcoidosis in my lungs and everyday I keep reminding Pegasus to please keep working to remove it but I haven’t noticed any difference yet though. I have Covid now and I’ve been almost pleading with him and my servitors everyday to please keep working to remove it, I know it’s only been a week and I’m not expecting miracles but to just see one little glimpse of something feeling better would give me the confidence to keep believing that it will work.
Sorry that was a lot of moaning :joy:
I’m still hopeful but I presume from being so unwell for so many years, that maybe that comes in to the equation as to why I am unable to reap the full benefits. It can just be a bit disheartening hearing all the amazing testimonials from people with their Servitors and NFT’s and I’m just sitting in the corner braiding Pegasus hair crying on him and asking why don’t you love me :rofl::rofl:

All in good time hopefully everything will come good :crossed_fingers:t2::slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

You’re the best Des! Thanks for making this! I gotta take some time and study these threads you’ve been working hard on!

3 Likes

No this is pretty understandable actually and it makes sense. Do you have any other servitors? And how well do you keep up with your healing stacks?

Honestly it also sounds like a big Ayur situation for me, but other options can work just as well. I have a stronger want to tell you about Ayur though.

Physical healing and coming out of it exposes a lot of stored information that aren’t usually pleasant in the body, resurfacing everything that’s been accumulating over the years.

I don’t want to give you the seemingly vague advice of raising your vibration but it sounds like it would be something that with constant use, would have a cleansing effect on your body, one that pushes all the old energies out of your body.

I also want to tell you to add more ‘water’ elements to your stack, so A Taste of Mana and Mana Circuits. And Five Elements Balanced!

Maybe that’d be the thing that clicks with Pegasus actually!

By the way, I prefer a taste of mana and raise your vibration field over mana circuits and ascension :) but perhaps because I always combine them lol, but they give me a boost that is well spread out :)

But feel better soon! You will be able to know clearly after you’re healed from covid! Hope that doesn’t stay around and leaves you soon!!

And hope you get that PoNR field! :heart:

11 Likes

haha thank you!! Take all the time you need!

Good to see that profile picture finally up! :)

3 Likes

Thanks Desiree :slightly_smiling_face: I dont want to be derailing your thread with my Servitor problems, it’s best to keep the good vibes going on here instead of people having to read my silly issues :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll send you a PM and if you have some spare time some day we can chat a bit more about it hopefully.

Thanks for all the advice, I’ll definitely keep going with Raise Your Vibration and 5 Elements Balanced and I’ll swap over the 2 Manas to see how I get on :blush:
Thanks again :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

@Desiree love reading your posts !!

Informative and awesome :bangbang:

4 Likes

@Luke Thank Youuuu :heart::heart::bell:

I’m glad you have found them so!! :)

3 Likes

Man haha but that’s literally the point :smiley:

It is the point of these threads to learn, to see new perspectives, to learn something new from the problems, the advices, the delight of learning something new is never ending :slight_smile:

I don’t use much of the ‘water’ part to Pegasus and with your post it helped me to think of it.

And that’s just how it works :slight_smile:

mental stimulation, I can’t keep inducing it only with servitors and pm conversations :smiley: it’s better when more people share it :)

2 Likes

Thank you for another amazing post, @Desiree!

Bookmarked and will be read again and again and again. :heart:

3 Likes

hope you enjoy this lil visual tour haha! Thank you @phlf003 and thank you for your words :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hello.
Sorry if I misunderstood. Are the Tarot Card People and Astral Portal servitor?

1 Like

Oops forgot to press send from 8 hours ago :roll_eyes:

I didn’t really think of it that way :joy: I just didn’t want to be the only one moaning on the cool thread derailing the good vibes, but I suppose it’s good to see and hear all the different sides of everything with the Servitors and NFT’s. There might be more out there like me who are having a bit of a tougher time gaining a connection with their new Servitor NFT buddies like me, I hope not though :crossed_fingers:t2:

I have a stack to hopefully help with getting there but I had to put it to one side at the moment and focus on Covid.

Animal Empathy/Telepathy
Aura Repair
Chi Compression To Lower Dan Tien
Crucible Of Stored Trauma
Depths Of Your Soul
Devic Intercession
Disconnect From Negative Energy
Emotional Release
Energy Blockage Removal
5 Elements Balanced
Flower Of Life
Grounding
Higher Self Connection
Internal Alchemical Crucible
Mana Circuits
Negative Energy & Entity Removal
New Perspectives
Journey To Nibiru
Orgone Accumulator
Pietersite Energy
Panic Swirls
Raise Your Vibrational State
Subconscious Limits Dissolver
Tap In To Collective Consciousness
The Force Of Life
The Inner Pillar Of Power
The Interconnection Of Everything
The Skeptic
The Voice Of Gamayun
Transmutation Of Lower Basal Energy
Trauma Release & Hesling

It’s very long and probably could be cut in half but that’s what I came up with one day I was trying to figure out how to kill 10 birds with one stone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The Rain Drops field has been calling out to me lately for the Thunderstorm affect, maybe Pegasus would find it interesting?

Or maybe meditating to the Pegasus Constellation Energy Infusion track for a few weeks and invite Pegasus along for the ride.
I don’t know why I never thought of doing this yet, it just popped in to my head just now out of the blue :flushed: or is that my higherself or Pegasus giving me a gentle nudge to go for it.
Time to find out I suppose :slightly_smiling_face:

I do have one odd question to ask though. Would it be possible for our personal connection to the Servitors to be removed from us by someone else? It’s a fear I have because on occasion I go to a healer and she is able to remove all types of things, entities, lost souls, spells, curses, etheric cords and all that good stuff and on one occasion she has removed a black crow that was attached to me for whatever reason.

When she removes these types of things from me could she also accidentally have removed Pegasus from my Subconscious or am I just being a paranoid crazy person?
I’ve talked about fields with her before but never mentioned Servitors and it’s just something that has been stuck in my mind for a while now thinking if she could have removed our connection accidentally.

That’s my wonderful whacky weird question for the day :joy:

5 Likes

Amazing thread, I learned a lot about servitors that I want to put into action. Thanks @Desiree

5 Likes

Could see a lot of time and energy went into this, thanks to u @Desiree :clap:…Nice to see most of the NFTs information consolidated here.

5 Likes