Strawberries N Creme (Free)

Try and see

6 Likes

Ambience too.

5 Likes

Are there any adverse effects of looping this for a full day? asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Apart from becoming like Jossette (see the pic a few posts before) and starting chanting Strawberry Fields Forever all day long, nope.

8 Likes

This is nice; after weeks of sprinkling with ecualyptus, after a few tens of minutes in a loud loop of this, now the room seems to have become a pastry… :laughing: … not strawberry notes, but sugar and cream a LOT! I have to be careful, otherwise I have to vow to St Bicep again, the patron of muscle and weight loss. :smiley:

7 Likes

I looped it by mistake and has been smelling like a berry the whole day :joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Could this be a good indicator of energy sensitivity because I’ve lost count of how many loops and I still can’t smell the strawberries :sweat_smile::pensive:

3 Likes

No actually I also don’t… I realized later I was a bit stupid when I wrote here because there was an actual bowl of strawberries next to me at the time and I only saw it after I posted (duh… :roll_eyes:)
There were about 30 seconds I could smell something like fresh baked cake/sugar one time I played it.

Otherwise I don’t smell any of the fields that are supposed to have smells, I think maybe it’s rather brain hemisphere connectivity or something like that. Not energy sensitivity.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

No I can’t smell the fields either except for the eucalyptus in the Air Revitalizer.
I’m thinking it’s because I have a lower sense of smell in general.

6 Likes

After hours of listening, I haven’t smell eucalyptus in the Air Revitalizer. I didn’t even know that is in there… :thinking:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

So far none in my family could smell any of the 3 audios. All of us have olfactory issues.
Can Captain create an audio to solve olfactory first.?

1 Like

The first and second time listening to each one of those fields i got the smells fast and strong but then after you kinda get accustomed, it always happens, a lot of times is other ppl that can smell our perfume but not us.

So i usually let the audio play (whichever one or mix some of them) and loop them for a good half hour or 1 hour, close the room and go do other stuff and when i come back in :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: there it is, nice strong smell. Works every time.

And if you squeeze some water with like a moisturizer the smell increases.

6 Likes

Its a good trick, I’ll try this!

1 Like

it would be a good idea fresh mint essence field

Bro this fields blows my mind. I just have no words for it, Like u can smell the creme. Its acutally so amazing what the fuck

5 Likes

I love the androstenol og field but the only downside was that i smell too musky and like pee after using that so this is gonna help me alot i love strawberries :yum:

3 Likes

Got confirmation today that this works for me

I’m working out and you know, you sweat and everything and it’s not pleasant haha

But I noticed I smelled like cotton candy and that’s a new thing for me-

But it’s not cotton candy it’s strawberries and creme mixed with my normal sweat

It’s pretty great! I encourage everybody to give this a try

14 Likes