Strength and Endurance Max (Public)

Yes it’s this one, as per my experience too. I started working out at home, the basic routine when you don’t have equipments. It even me run, and I have no background in running ever.

5 Likes

Anymore updates on this NFT? Looking to buy it.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still using it

3 Likes

How does this compare to the Muscle Roar? no need to get if you muscle roar? or would this compliment it.

It compliments very well with Muscle Roar in my experience. They both work in different ways to help you gain muscle. The endurance aspect is nice as the Muscle Roar I believe is no cardio elements and just for gaining size/muscles.

1 Like

Thanks! after viewing it, I spent a lot of time on the full catalog, this one got booted out the top 3. but I have manly man, muscle roar and Hyper Mas… The Nestling, Ego diss+ and Project Mental Health beats this one for now.

Is this field suitable for females?

I am looking to lose about 1-2kg bodyfat and increase muscle by 1-2 kgs. After some time travelling and then life events that impacted my ability to train.

Is Strength & Endurance suitable?
Or Muscle Roar, if used maybe every couple of days?
Or another field? (even Motion Mimic by AU)

For reference I’m 5’3 and 50kgs/110lbs. I always stay around 105-110lbs, just slightly different composition, depending on training/travel etc.

Grazie :pray:

Would definetely recommend muscle roar for that Aspect

Motion Mimic if you want to lose fat. It is a phenomenal field.

5 Likes

Thank you. I have wondered if muscle roar would be too much, seeing as I am petite.

3 Likes

Any tips on how to listen this field? When, how long or any experiences with experimenting so i figure out how to start with it please

1 Like

I’m currently experimenting with:

Strength and endurance
Muscle roar
Hardcore
Muscles hungry for fat
And quick and easy muscle cheat

I notice overall improvements in all aspects really. I don’t listen every day; I listen to my body and if it’s too much I skip a day or even two if needed. I barely do any workouts lol, but I’ve noticed these fields, well there must be sth in them pushing you to want to do workouts, because every day I do feel I wanna do workouts. So it’s a cool effect.

I usually listen to them each 3-4 plays.

And I also tend to play my manliness stack prior, and my iron mindset stack after. The three stacks create a beautiful synergy of a world conquering effect - in a most benevolent way of course

8 Likes

Is the Mandala on this also fielded? I am presuming yes, but want to know before I consider making a tag of it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure, it is.

Price-wise, it seems so. And I, as an owner of this NFT, while currently don’t carry the mandala, when I turn the picture on, I feel some energy off it.

3 Likes

All mandalas are just visual expressions of the field. The audio fields are more direct expressions of the energy.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with that. There are fields without audio. Many of the early NFTs are as such. Your logic would indicate they lack completeness, effectiveness, etc.

4 Likes

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. Maybe I described it poorly.

I meant that the mandalas/NFT’s and audios contain the same energy/information.

When I say the audios are more direct expressions, I mean that they are more of a targeted dose. You could technically “overdo” it with an audio version of a field such as strength and endurance versus carrying the mandala on you and looking it for an extended period of time. There is more of a self-regularity component with working with just the mandala expression of the field. Make sense?

4 Likes

I have this on a double sided tag and it seems to keep my muscles toned (even without exercise). However, after adding Maitreya Field’s Ultimate God Body & Psychic University’s Motion Mimic, now my core is stronger, without the gym, than when I went every week. It’s insane how straight my back effortlessly remains, through push-ups. This is my favorite stack so far. For me, S&EM and Ultimate God Body seem to require more effort to provide synergy. Motion mimic is my automated workout. The other 2 are for support. Who knows…maybe my subconscious is blocking me on the others. I may need to redraw a contract with them; to re-draft my mental blueprint. :thinking: That worked with Ascension-Naut!

5 Likes

For those who own this NFT, would you suggest it to improve general athletic ability and boost recovery and performance? I don’t really care much about muscles gains… as a tennis player, I’m much more interested in overall fitness and ability to stay at the top of my game continuosly for extended periods of time. Especially after exerting myself fully for multiple days (tourneys and so on).
Are there any other nfts or audio more suited to this purpose? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Possibly the Warrior Athlete would be a good pair. I would read that thread for sure. You would need to find it through trade or obtain it from the buy/sell thread though.

1 Like