Strengthen Old Memories

Field - Induced production of PRKCZ in the insular cortex region of the brain Protein kinase C, zeta (PKCζ), also known as PRKCZ, is a protein in humans that is encoded by the PRKCZ gene. The PRKCZ gene encodes at least two alternative transcripts, the full-length PKCζ and an N-terminal truncated form PKMζ. PKMζ is thought to be responsible for maintaining long-term memories in the brain. In this field its production is induced within the insular cortex region of the brain. Which was shown in prior research to enhance and strengthen visual memories and long forgotten memories. 3-to 4 times but it should be fine to use for longer.

71 Likes

:white_heart:
Strengthen Old Memories

13 Likes

I have so little memories of my childhood and teenage years. Hopefully this helps.
Thank you Dream for another wonderful creation

11 Likes

time to remember what it was like in the womb

8 Likes

Ey ey

ey ey

hahah

3 Likes

Thank You, Captain Nemo (That new profile picture is Truly Amazing)!! :pray::grinning:

My old memories are so hard to recollect, and most of them are gone (at least on a conscious level, Idk about subconscious).

4 Likes

Good combo potential with Strengthen Old Memories:

12 Likes

Music reminds me of Berserk…

5 Likes

I made it to a premiere🥰
Wonderfull gift :green_heart:
Thank You

5 Likes

Time to remember who we are…before all the ‘weathering’ :sweat_smile:

Thank you Captain🦾

6 Likes

this combined with the Karma crucible NFT could be a cheat code as I feel.

4 Likes

Just two days ago I started doing ho’oponopono for my past self. Going backwards year by year.

Yesterday I watched a movie about memories and how later in your life all your childhood stuff connects.

And decided to keep doing ho’oponopono. Last time I sent it to my next year self even.

It’s hard to do without falling asleep, I guess cause too much stuff to process.

I’ve also been thinking about using brain hemisphere connectivity to help process stuff.

So this was released at a great time for me and you all know how I plan to use it.

It’s been long I needed something to fix my memory issues too. Just for that I’m deeply grateful.

Dream is a fricking genius :bowing_man:

(I also just woke up and it’s sunny and not windy (I love cloudy and windy weather but it makes things too hard at times) and then I see this too…wished every day was like this xD).

12 Likes

I’d love to remember my childhood more than I do. Thank you, Dream.

6 Likes

Awesome addition. Thank you Dream.

11 Likes

Bruh won’t this just make embarrassing thoughts cook me harder? :sob::sob:

1 Like

Starting to remember some memories
Sooo good

2 Likes

Guys iin the begininig i thought this field is cute. …I will remember my birthday parties as a kid …all of my hamsters lol 🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫 :joy:,…childchood friends
What a lovely addition.

No this is not cute… This is a hundreds of dollars worth Beast field.:heart_eyes:

I recalled lost biz idea, strategy i was told about long time ago, knowledge i once lost.

Its wild :sweat_smile:

Thank You again.
I listened a LOT yeasterday. I woked up with pieces of knowledge , ideas i forgat…and couldnt recreate.

12 Likes

Sorry for a beaver emoji.
Lol . I could not find hamster one lol

2 Likes

To add a little context here. I recalled some information remembeing conversation with one particular person from years ago…with some details as place, temperature,face expressions .
Still little hazy but its jus a begininig.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This+Trauma Dissolution Fields+Internal Alchemical Crucible may be interesting

4 Likes