Stuck w/ Business & Money - over it, lost inspiration (woman perspective)

Yes. There is a story there. Well, i do paint already. But there is a story that I have to do business to receive money in a way that’s not a job. And to have the money to shop, travel etc

Which, honestly recently, when I just decree for the thing or decide for the thing or do a little process, often I get GIVEN the THING or you know it manifests a different way

eg. I want X to pay for my flight to Y"… And then the next day I get a message from him offering by my flight

Was it your passion when you started it?
I read or heard somewhere in one of Osho’s speech, that human mind loses interest after 7 or 8 years and starts to shift for something new. He suggests to rekindle the spirit rather than dropping things. ( I would say, drop it if it isn’t your passion) .

1 Like

So the thing I did for 8 years was not art, design.
I was doing health/nutrition consulting and then energy work over the last 8 years.
I did art, design a decade ago, but gave up because I did not make momey.

1 Like

We all face such difficulties. One gotta love what we do. But , that’s not enough to survive. We gotta make money out of it.
So you lost inspiration since it was not money making?
Ponder over my questions…
If not for money, do you still love your work?
Do you have any other interests , with which you can do business?
Transition times are really hard. I can empathise your situation.

1 Like

So, now you’re seeing that, although you’ve done your clearing on the topic of money (good for you!), you still have more to clear.

You asked about fields. From your own description, it seems like you’re a little bit haphazard wrt “fields” on this topic. If that’s the case, then I personally would get more disciplined with your fields and stacks.

I would start with the OG PONR stack (with the Energy Body-Aura Deep Clearing Cleansing at the beginning) and fields to address the emotions that you mentioned that you are feeling. I would add the Guided Path to your stack (because I’m not really hearing the love you have for doing this).

I’d cut back on the probability and luck fields and focus more on the money fields, so that you can design a solid money stack for yourself. If you have the money, I would suggest you look at Capital Governance, which will help you to reprogram your ideas about the rules of money.

Unless I’m mistaken, it seems to me that the only difference between marketing yourself online to me and marketing your creations online is you have limiting beliefs about one versus the other. So, I would focus on clearing those limiting beliefs.

And in before I’m ninja’d:
Wealth Mantra Meditations - No affiliate link

1 Like

Besides what has already been mentioned I would also suggest

New Release: Woven Worlds - Contentment

There will seem to be both internal and external “nudges” towards actions and events leading to that life of contentment.

3 Likes

It’s not that I don’t love art and design. I’m just tired and over all working - in any form.

I want to go travel and enjoy luxury accomodation, wander the streets of Italy, swim in ocean in Greek isalnds and have slow days, visit Mexico, gather up inspiration and ideas and have a sabbatical for 5 months. I don’t want to work at all right now.

2 Likes

All the more reason to do the clearing and healing that I’d recommended. And the Guided Path will help you plan what’s on the other side of that journey for you.

1 Like

I have some savings, but I don’t have the amount to do 5 months and the standard that feels nourishing to me.
Unless i manifest money (gift/win) or find a way to get clients through that time.

Read what you’re sharing with us (and this isn’t a criticism of you, not at all!). Even if something like the New Release - Jade Maneki-Neko Energy were to magically bring you clients overnight, your current mindset is “I don’t want to do the work that would be needed to service them. I don’t want to work at all.”

And I get that. I have burnt myself out at various points in my life. I understand.

When you get to that point, then it’s even more important to let go of your emotional and energetic baggage. That’s why I recommended the OG PONR stack (with all its bells and whistles, even with some of the newer, free add-ons, too). Because it’s hard to make life giving decisions, when you’ve got a whole bunch of junk pinching yourself off from the force of life itself. (Throw that one into your stack after the PONR stack.)

Start to heal yourself, so that you can start making life-affirming decisions about what you do want, rather than responding to what you don’t want.

1 Like

I understand how cpmes across. I know it’s not a criticsim, I am aware of the knotted bundle of beliefs and stories that I have arrived at.

I don’t want to work with clients. I’ve know that for a year. I’m done with this field.
I have witnessed myself “bringing in” clients overnight and them not signing up etc, due to my underlying feelings. I am aware of how this is playing out.

That’s why I started the thread, with I know what i ultimately want.

And find a way to bring in money (selling prints of paintings, sell the paintings that are already completed, have my mum ship them off for me) while I’m travelling, taking a break.

I appreciate the suggestions, I will create a stack with those recommended.

1 Like

Excellent! I really mean that.

Because when you release that other baggage from your systems, you’ll be able to “bring in” clients overnight and take care of them in the ways that you want to. That’s really good news.

1 Like

Well that’s NOT what I want lol

I did my fine art degree in gold/silversmithing & jewellery, I want to go back to being an artist full time painter, jeweller, designer, poet.

1 Like

I’m confused. What do you want?

In terms of doing/external:
No more clients.
Travel/sabbatical for 4-5 months.
Set up in a new country to live in.
Be full time artist, designer.

In terms of feeling:
In love with life again

1 Like

me too my friend. me too.

1 Like

-The Negentropic Fool - YouTube

Give this at least a listen, but take it easy. Archetypes and negentropy are a powerful combo.

-The Explorer - YouTube

Use this for your art, and definitely use this for your travel and report back xD Should be quite the trip.

Not quite that, but:

-Celebrate (celebrate life and each other) - YouTube

So, I guess my answer was just a reminder that there are new fields. But it seems as if they were just made for you so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To me, it seems that your core belief about money is still that you need to perpetuate this cycle in order to get the money you need for the things you enjoy.

Try exploring this, it may be where the blocks that are stopping you from living your dream life lay.

I have to do X (healing/clearing) to get money

I have to do Y (type of work) to get money

Technically, you don’t “have” to do anything.

We make choices.

1 Like