Students' community project

Hello guys!

I am calling for all the students out there. ( Basically anyone who has anything to do with studying.)

The goal of this project:
We can make our studying efforts easier more fun, interesting and get more knowledge out of it.
So that we can pass all our exams and tests as with as many marks as possible.

Perhaps it could be an servitor tutor or something like that, only focused to make you the top student.

Apply down bellow if you are interested.
We launch once there is 10 of us minimum.

15 Likes

I am in

3 Likes

Happy to have you!

3 Likes

I’m down as well.
Student here.
Might not get an NFT or decide to not get one, but I am interested in researching and helping out for the sake of it.

8 Likes

Thank you
I hope Though we still put efforts as we study
I do not want to cheat
But you made that clear we won’t so thanks
Great idea :bulb:

2 Likes

Student here ,I would love to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to have you as well!

Your opinion is respected and acknowledged.

Happy to have you!

Happy to have you as well!

3 Likes

Im in!

2 Likes

I’d like to join! Senior in high school, college plans too

2 Likes

I would like to join.

Right now I’m finishing my degree online after attending in person classes on and off over the years. May pursue online Masters after that.

2 Likes

Student, I don’t mind joining. Feel free to kick me out if I get inactive or something as I’d be in 2 groups at that point. :eyes:

1 Like

It’s fine i am also in 2 projects. Hoping I get accepted into the creative one as well.
But if there is one thing i want to say in this very moment is to always give your all in, as opportunities comes and go as faast as the car goes.

We don’t have to take it extra fast, i just had inspiration today to make this thread with some epic ideas and did not want to forget them.

To all:
Thank you all for joining, i will create a group now with some more introduction to my ideas.
Then i am looking forward hearing yours, and then we start with the constant researching.

I want u to be motivated, relentless and give you all in. But i respect whatever comes out of it.

If anyone wishes to join later on just say it, and you’ll be invited.

@King_A expecting you to join as well ma dude.

1 Like

It could be one for jobs too, to increase your peformance, etc.

1 Like

me if theres any room

1 Like

student :)

3 Likes

I would like to join please :)

2 Likes

I’d like to join! I’m studying human physiology and neuroscience at the moment.

It may be off topic, but the servitor having something to financially help students would be in order (student loans are awful).

3 Likes

I’m also in college right now and would like to join :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great idea @veh I especially like the concept of making studying efforts more fun & interesting as that would make a massive difference for me and I’m sure many others.

Could really help with life in general, not just school as well, especially considering this:

Thanks @_OM for this absolute gem of a post :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would also like to join want to take the exam to study medicine in my country .

2 Likes

Going back to school next year, would love to join.

2 Likes