Subconscious limit remover calm version

The Music of the SubConscious Limit Remover Version-2 Morphic Field on YOUTUBE is Almost UNBEARABLE to Hear and IMPOSSIBLE to Listen to While Trying to SLEEP or while Trying to Take A NAP. Hence, I was Hoping that whether there is Another Version with Lot CALMER Music Or EVEN A SILENT Version of the Same ???

I was HOPING to Combine It with EGO DISSOLUTION FIELD and Listen on LOOP while SLEEPING.

1 Like

There’s a silent version on patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/subconscious-no-30136795

6 Likes

In the long-term I highly recommend that you get the SLR tag anyways. I can tell from my personal experience that getting rid of limiting beliefs is a daily almost 24/7 process for at least the next 10 years. That’s how deep the matrix/society brainwashing goes…

On the bright side, the process will be faster and easier the longer you do it. Once you recognize that something is a limiting belief and get rid of it, the easier it will be do the same with the limiting beliefs following after…

PS:
Combining SLR with fields to raise your own vibration will help in the process of becoming aware and getting rid of those limiting beliefs too. #AscensionTag :wink: :v:

12 Likes

Right but it’s not even possible now

Good idea :+1:

1 Like

My Card does not work on Patreon :frowning: …I would be grateful if Sapien can Upload It On GUMROAD. OR Send A One-Time Paypal Link for the Same to Me On Email.

1 Like

Any Recommendation Regarding What Fields can be combined with EGO Dissolution Apart From the SLR Version to Achieve NEARLY Identical EFECTS ???

Like Can We USE –

i) “EGO Dissolution + Amygdala Healing” ;

ii) “EGO Dissolution + Energy Blockage Removal” ;

iii) “EGO Dissolution + Higher Being Experience” ;

iv) “EGO Dissolution + DEEP Aura Clearing” ;

I would be Grateful For ANY and ALL Suggestions.

just put it on the lowest volume near your body ( can be around the feet )

1 Like

I recommend this:

Vibration of Transcendce (VoT) = “Ego Dissolution” + “Raise your Vibrational State”
…two key effects in one field. I use it every day.

“Amygdala Healing” is a daily must too. Plus all of these:

Archetype of Parental Love
Outlook Retrainer
Trauma Healing
Forgiveness and Release
Gratitude and Abundance
Regain your Innocence
The Inner Pillar of Power
Self Love and Acceptance
PTSD Help

Healing your trauma and self worth is just as equally important as getting rid of limiting beliefs!

8 Likes

Awesome Suggestions. However, I read somewhere that We are supposed to Listen to Only 4 Fields At A Time. Is It True ???

That’s for physical chances. Not like subconscious

2 Likes

That’s only 4 fields for permanent physical changes as those types of changes typically require a lot of energy from us and are taxing on our energetic systems.

1 Like
4 Likes

You can loop all fields as often as you feel well with them, except the physical ones.

PTSD Help and Outlook Retrainer are physical ones so read the descripions first.

1 Like

Many-Many THANKS And GRATITUDE To All “Seniors” and “Senpais” for their Valuable Suggestions.

3 Likes

Get the SLR tag its better for long term usage

1 Like

It’s possible to get the SLR tag now through our Classified section.

I do not know if this one available on the store is the version without the orchestral music

1 Like

The output doesn’t have to be loud to work.