Subconscious limiting beliefs removal + ego dissolution questions

Does it matter if I play one before the other? Another question is, can I listen to SUBLIMINALS right after using those audios? I have a feeling that after using those audios my subconscious will take in the affirmations a lot faster.

For those of you who listen to these audios, when do you guys listen to this during your day? Like do you guys listen before going to bed and then listen to the frequencies or subliminals as you are falling asleep?

I am also noticing that the top of my head is a little itchy in a way while listening to the ego dissolution audio? Any of you feeling the same?

Sorry guys I am just a bit lost. I just want to improve my life

4 Likes

I would recommend listening to Subconsciousnes Limit Resolver at first and after that listening to Ego Dissolution, and yes Ego Dissolution feels like that because the ego has somewhat of a snakegrip at the top of your head near the back center of the head. I listen to these audios at the beginning of the day because its best to listen at the morning for further use of other morphic fields/ subliminals. And it could be helpful to listen to this before going to sleep. And most people are lost, shit will come togheter as long as you seek truth, at least thats what I believe.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I guess I will go on with listening to those 2 audios right before sleep and then listen to whatever subliminal or frequency I wish as I am sleeping.

Do you tend to space the audios out on certain times of the day or do you listen to them all in one session?

nah, all one session but you gotta see what works best for you, but I make breaks sometimes for 1-2 days or so

1 Like

Disagree.
My and “official” recommendations from Sam and DW via the Energy Attunement Course recommend
Ego Diss first
then
Subconcious Limits.

14 Likes

Listen to the Subconscious Limits (removal) v2.0 at the beginning of the day; listen to it before the other audios you have to use. Of course you can listen to a subliminal audio after an energetic field, since these are different.
I mainly listen to the subconscious limits (removal) 2.0 when I wake up, and the other energetic audios when I have time available

I will keep this in mind. I do want to know one thing though. Did you happen to get dreams often after doing this before going to sleep?

Using Ego dissolution at the beginning or some time, can cause vivid and strange dreams.

1 Like

I figured it was this video. Then again this is coming from a very positive light. At least I didn’t see something demonic like I would from say Quadible Integrity channel.

Alright well if I keep getting these nice dreams, ego dissolution will stay with me for sure :smiley:

1 Like

I did get nightmares from ego dissolution tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s strange. I am sure there is a reason for it though.

Well ofc! Bad ego fighting back, lol.

5 Likes

And what audios did u use from QI to see demonic stuff?
I would also like to see that

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Q6WaWIvwY and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB0qOpIIzjM

Yes the audios work like it’s supposed to but really bad side effect are seeing demons in dreams. Not cool at all. Once I stopped everything went back to normal. I have used attract women subliminal from other channels, got the intended results however no demonic dreams.

Ahh… its those one…
nvm… lol!

Looool. What’s the matter? Did I bring back bad memories?

Lol. Ofc not.
Its just I dont want listen to these type of audios…

Lol. Ofc not.
Its just I dont want listen to these type of audios…

You are doing yourself a major favor. Believe me on this.

But im pretty sure Unconditional Love in those videos should take care of demons :stuck_out_tongue:

Demons need to go somewhere else man. No more wandering in our minds. Please no