Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Now there is also the Tag version of it - but it does not seem to have the “Ego” component. Is the tag the same as the audio field? Or stronger? Or different? :smiley: Probably!

3 Likes

That’s his custom order @Maoshan_Wanderer.
Pretty sure I gave the same combo recommendation to you or you gave it to me…lol i can’t even anymore with these timelines…
Either way, you SHOULD know about it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember! I also discussed it with Dream and then eventually decided not to get a custom field :slight_smile: He/Sammy mentioned someone else got it though, and now I know who!

What I am wondering - is the new Subconscious Limits tag the same as the corresponding audio field? Stronger? Different? Enhanced etc.

4 Likes

Oh yeah ok. It’s got be stronger.
Like I said, he’s creating all of his fields from a “deeper” aspect in the energy field as of a year or two ago.
I immediately felt it when he was working on a custom field for me a while back and I asked him about it.

12 Likes

I second what @_OM said! I’m pretty positive the tag is stronger than the audio :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I broke my “no more tags” vow and bought this one anyway!! Dream today said it is getting printed and should ship soon!

All the new intercession tags seem lovely too, but for now, I will stick with the general Intercession 2.0 tag!

Hopefully, the teas are going to be available soon, @Captain_Nemo - right in time for colder months!! That will be heavenly!!

12 Likes

It’s a good tag to break your vow for! Probably one of the most important ones at that. It’s going to compliment everything else you use and own tremendously :smiley:

11 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking… but my eyes have been set on glory since shortly before the subconscious limits remover tag was released and I just have to buy it, it’s been heavy in my mind all day long everywhere I go, I just gotta make some moves man

I’m torn in two :frowning:

But I think subconscious limits remover can wait another 2 weeks… but idk what I think haha

7 Likes

Is @Captain_Nemo teasing us with teas or is he low key flexing his dope studio setup? :thinking:

7 Likes

I’d say stick with your original plan bro! You can always use the audio in the meantime. Glory sounds pretty unique and would suit a man who uses Gregorian Chants :smiley:

6 Likes

You’re right there. It’s just that removing my limiting beliefs 24/7 sounds so tempting and powerful, but I guess patience is a virtue, I’ll stick to the audio for now

Ahh, you remember what you read! lol

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can i ask you i wanna order the subconscious limit tag from sapien shop in the end of the month(it will be salary pay day😋)i lived in GREECE there is no problem with order right? I have also order from teespring

2 Likes

But why sapien have a lot of fans and buyers from Europe .i want to buy the power booster mug soom
Maybe if you find trustful suppliers. Plssss.Thanks very much

(Don’t forget, not responding to emails /messages for months + lol)

17 Likes

The steins don’t ship to those areas.
the tags should.

6 Likes

Amazon wanted us to print an address on the items.
so we have to sticker them in.

12 Likes

The Enchanted Jing one sounds awesome. Love Holy Basil :herb: It’s almost tea weather here in Oregon :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Βut it would bea great idea ,if y find suppliers to ship here
You have a huge fans in european countriesand Europe is huge.it would be sad the followers to lost some of your products.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is there a difference between the field in Subconscious Limits Removal Tag and Fearlessness Tag? or are they the same?

3 Likes