A Teaser of Things to come

48 Likes

Dream, hope you will also consider tea bags? That will be amazing and easy to use at work!! Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit: Never mind! I read the text and they are already tea bags!! YEEEEY!

11 Likes

Descriptions:

Enchanted Jing - Green Tea:
Jing is the vital energy that fuels the body and mind. More Jing is more vitality and regenerative energy for your body to heal, grow and excel. This tea blend generates more Jing energy in you while at the same exhibiting very healthy properties for the body. This blend promotes weight loss, a stronger immune system and helps cleanse the body of toxins.

Life Essence - Black Tea:
Life Essence Tea promotes gentle healing and rejuvenation to help turn back the hands of time in a very gentle way. Restore your youth with several sips a day with this unique and flavorful Earl Grey black tea.

Chi Infusion - Green Tea:
Chi is the energizing force that propels the mind and body forward. More Chi energy means more energy for the body to function in all aspects and for your mind to excel in your day to day life. This tea blend generates more chi energy in your body while at the same time providing delightful taste for you to savor.

27 Likes

“Take some more tea , Dreamweaver said to Angelblessings , very earnestly. “I’ve had nothing yet,” Angelblessings replied in an offended tone, “so I can’t take more.”

16 Likes

Amazed and gratefull!! :slight_smile:

This are the real Senzu beans ( hermit beans from dragon ball ) :sunglasses:

10 Likes

OMG I can’t wait! I have a religious tea routine so with these products ill take it to the next level :smile::heart_eyes:

Will these be fulfilled by Amazon .com and .ca??

4 Likes

Yes amazon fulfillment is what is planned, they finally shipping the tshirts etc.

22 Likes

Let’s describe this set up you got going on!

2 Likes

Hahaha take my money now!!

3 Likes

Lol i like this

Awesome

2 Likes

gasp, hand reveal?! :eyes:

4 Likes

Great , when will this approximately be released , more like days or weeks or months ?

2 Likes

weeks (2 months maybe)

2 Likes

Man, they’ve got all kinds of hidden rooms in this forum! Doesn’t he ever stop?! :smile: Doesn’t he even sleep?! :grin:

@Captain_Nemo: “Actually, no. I don’t ever sleep. Not ever.”

8 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo Have these been released yet?

10 Likes

Not yet, working with amazon to get it listed/fulfilled etc.

15 Likes

Thanks for the update! I’m certainly excited to get these teas. :pray::heart:

6 Likes

15 Likes

wait is this an mmo? :heart_eyes:

if you need a tester let me know i’ll do it for free. i’ve played so many MMOs i’m currently playing albion online!

5 Likes

you mad man.

6 Likes