Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Please explain further. Tell us what tags you have and how long you’ve been using them amongst other things so that we can help you.

8 Likes

For me, I find this tag does not let up. I wear it pretty much 24/7. It’s been a constant clearing process since I’ve had it, firstly with small things and bringing things to my awareness, helping me to be more personally free, on the inside. I can feel it chipping away at the bigger things too and accept that this will take more time.

19 Likes

Have you tried meditating with it? That gives it a noticeable boost for me.

2 Likes

In my case is becoming obvious it does this a lot through dreams

5 Likes

I want to order the subconscious finally I had the money and sapien shop closed…:thinking::thinking::thinking::confused::expressionless::persevere:

1 Like

yes im noticing this more and more. I went through a period where I couldn’t remember my dreams at all, and they’re starting to come back to me now. I can’t always remember the content the way I used to be able to, now its more of a knowing after I wake up

7 Likes

Patience :) I’m sure they will have it back online soon.

Until then, you can spam the audio.

7 Likes

I write this dream here even if as I’ve written in the Plasma field thread I think that Plasma is working synergistically with the SRL.

I’m underground in a somewhat hellish setting. I’m not sure why I’m there but it’s not the first time and it has to do with some work I have to do.
In fact, at a certain point when I know that “working hours” are over, I go towards a kind of lift to get out.

Behind me a being with a not too reassuring appearance (as I remember similar to the Neomorph of alien covenant but with body full of blades and shit like that).
The atmosphere is disturbing but at the same time ironic, my “friend” tells me that he comes in the elevator with me, hoping that I will not shit myslef out of fear.

In fact it is not so much fear I’m feeling but more disgust and I try not to look at him too much (I cannot describe him precisely indeed). An object falls from my hand behind his “feet”, a small statue also representing a demon or similar, and to avoid looking at him I leave it there.

Once the lift starts, I ask him if what we are on is the lowest floor, what is further down. He tells me that we are not in Rome where wherever you start digging you have to stop because there are archaeological finds (lol) there where we are there is “nothing” underneath and that’s why they built there.

On reaching the ground floor, my partner is no longer behind me and the dream ends.

5 Likes

Does the SLR work during sleeping ?

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

Bro thanks for those tag I am Yamil from Puerto rico’,the brain, chakra,best path,abundance tag is working o notice alot :smiley:I thought the brain one would overload my energy after 8 our and Is not ,I have wear it those 4 tag for 4 days and nothing negative happens to me :alien:

12 Likes

I’m dealing with the loss of a family member and a breakup at the same time. I feel like the tag is working overtime because I am sooooo sleepy. I must have so much built in limitation on the two areas because my energy is going all out the window when I have it on. I refuse to take it off tho. I know the process is worth it so much that I’ve stopped wearing my other 4 tags just to focus on the work with this one.

19 Likes

:ok_hand:

Also meditating with the tag in hand and accepting/letting go ANYTHING that comes up has been very useful to me to smooth out the difficult moments with this strong field

9 Likes

I will do this later on tonight!

3 Likes

Also remember it’s a particularly difficult time for you, so be kind and compsssionate to yourself

I’m sure you’ll be better

5 Likes

Thank you :relieved:

I’ve been only wearing SLR and Cognitive since I received it last night. This combo works very well together and it’s working on bettering my mood and making me feel more centered.

When it was just SLR my emotions were all over the place recently as it/I were working through everything as it came up. The Cognitive tag had a stabilizing effect on my mind. Your brain controls so much and this tag really helps processing everything much easier. If anyone has SLR or thinking about getting it, Cognitive is a nice match for it.

15 Likes

Wait so you won’t ship to Indonesia? :( I’m planning to buy some of tag…

He only meant that for steins and mugs. Not tags.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks!

1 Like

use the services of alternative postal operators in your country (I think you should have such)

• such operators have their warehouses in America
  • you place an order, the operator receives it at his warehouse in America
  • all responsibility for delivery is transferred to this operator, he oversees delivery to your destination
  • delivery services will be more expensive
4 Likes