Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

11th Booster
Malleable Ego
SLR 3.0

innit?

8 Likes

Updated field?: :white_check_mark:

Beautiful music?: :white_check_mark:

Genius creator?: :white_check_mark:

A gifted creator gifted us this masterpiece! :v:t2::heart:

15 Likes

How is everyone using this with their stacks? Is it enough to just place it at the beginning of big stacks or would you place it at the beginning of each new field in the stack?

Iā€™m thinking of doing a test run ofā€¦
Malleable Ego x1
SLR 3.0 x1
First field x2

Malleable Ego x1
SLR 3.0 x1
2nd Field x2

And so on.

Nice having the fields so short as well :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Hi, @m1nddw3ll3r!

Nice to See you again flame

3 Likes

:pray::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for The Wonderful Idea! :pray:

Here is what Iā€™ll doā€¦

If I need to loop a field, then I will listen for 5-10 minutes to the field that I need/want, then SLR3 x1 or x2 times, then again looping that field, for like 20 minutes, at least; here Iā€™m talking about certain fields that are loopable and which I need, of course (for example: Pleurisy; Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory System Help; Virus Disruption ver 2; Smart Hulda Zapper; etc.).

3 Likes

can I just use malleable ego to get rid of limiting beliefs or ? bc Iā€™m not really trying to have a long playlist

1 Like

Yeah. Just make sure you do affirmations and imagine yourself letting go of these limiting beliefs. Malleable Ego isnā€™t exactly a passive field.

27 Likes

Lol i acutually performed the action few years ago :joy: it crashed really smoothly lol

2 Likes

I wonder, would it not make more sense to first use SLR 3.0, then Malleable Ego, then whatever you want to program with?
So, first you clear, then you prep for molding?

Although, if these fields already got a chance to ā€˜beā€™ in your system, at some point, Iā€™m not sure the order even matters anymore (like if you use KQC)(?)

5 Likes

This field can be renamed to ā€œLimitless.ā€ It makes me feel that way. Obviously thatā€™s the point of the field, but itā€™s crazy how fast it works. :mechanical_arm:

26 Likes

it would be amazing to listen to this and Malleable Ego before going to gym

3 Likes

Newer fields making sure we do permanent changes for the better.

O m g im so excited, I wanna get all of them :joy:

4 Likes

this field haaaaaaaaa <3

4 Likes

This one is a MUST for everyone. Seriously.

RIP my old stacks! need to recreate new ones with all these new gems

10 Likes

Lol spent like 3 hours yesterday and edited all my stacks to include Malleable Ego, this one and the two fields from the course.

19 Likes

Yepā€¦ this sounds about right. :joy: Will be doing the same after work today.

4 Likes

Dude, I donā€™t know if you have butā€¦ Subconscious limits then onto malleable ego and then whatever you want after is just next level.

Iā€™ve been using fields for many, many years now. This has been one of the biggest, most obvious upgrades ever. Makes me excited for what more is to come this year.

Youā€™ve been with us some time too @Maoshan_Wanderer and all I can tell you is that for every mishap in our path. Every fall weā€™ve hadā€¦ we only come out of it stronger. Much stronger.

59 Likes

Shhh worddd, I had it malleable go than subconscious limits time to swap!!

4 Likes

Do this field is better than the previous version 2.0?
Because for example when dream make hair regrowth 3.0 the 2.0 versiĆ³n was better

2 Likes