Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

I think some people are confused about Malleable Ego becoming obosolete… So let me clear some things up for you guys.

Malleable Ego was made because dream found a new and far more direct way to alter the ego. Malleable Ego clears the ego’s patterns up for a bit and opens them up to new programming. So Malleable Ego’s intention is moreso to open it up and repattern your mind with whatever you want (affirmations, fields, subs, ext…). So Malleable Ego is moreso opening of reprogramming the mind with whatever you want.

That same technique of direct ego reprogramming has been used in a number of new fields…but much more specifically. For ‘Acceptance + Resilience,’ the ego is reprogrammed to accept more of what it’s rejected and reintigrate into wholeness and become more resilient as well to subconscious pushback and just general inner strength. But that’s it. That’s all it does. Same with ‘Confidence + Self Love,’ it reprograms your ego with new patterns of pure self love and confidence so that it becomes permanent patterns in your ego.

And now, Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0 is using the same technique but only to remove limiting beliefs from the ego. It’s using the malleable ego technique of reprogramming for specific tasks on a more direct level.

And honestly, that’s amazing. I know it’s kind of annoying that we keep updating our fields but as we grow, we learn more effective ways of doing these things. So it’s only natural we update so you guys get the best possible results.

Hope that makes sense.

102 Likes

So, one can say that fields with Malleable Ego technique incorporated should give more permanent results?
And in this case, removal of subconscious limiting beliefs is more permanent as well?
Is this understanding correct?

4 Likes

Such a blessing, just like a gift for Christmas today. Thank you very much. :heart: :heart_eyes: :gem:

14 Likes

Given my current family circumstances, I am quite strong, but after looping for approx. 20 minutes, I started to have better Clarity, Fields work even Faster (i already felt they do with Kinetic Quasi Crystal; now, it all becomes so smooth) and I AM SO Positive, I’m Smiling, I’m Accepting Life, Heck - I Love it, I’m even laughing (Jesus, I almost feel guilty lol, but nah we drop stupid old programming - all of them useful in the past though, I’m better than that).

Tbh, Idk if coincidence or not (probably not), while I was listening, some ugly intrusive thoughts appeared, then they vanished and were replaced with clarity and Positivity, so I guess it was a sort of Purging on some of my (not so useful anymore) Subconscious programs and layers.

Thank You, Dreamweaver for This Beauty - I REALLY Appreciate It - And this is Just the Beginning. :grinning::pray:

29 Likes

Fields using the new malleable ego technique are already more permanent. Using malleable ego would just accelerate things. So yes, malleable ego before slr 3.0 or acceptance+resilience or self love+confidence is a strong combo.

Also in essence, all fields work towards permanence. This is all just a more direct subconscious method than before, so should lead to faster results.

We are all different though and have different levels of baggage, so I can’t give a time frame for everyone.

54 Likes

anything but annoying please! continue the good stuff!

9 Likes

Although I don’t know if there is any connection, I had 3 different dreams last night

Very real

9 Likes

“Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!”

Me reacting to seeing this was released. :joy:

So blessed thank you Cap

8 Likes

Me too. It was amazing :hugs:

3 Likes

i have looped this and used it with the Blueprint of Life, and it has been the first time i could “feel” BoL, so strongly!
Listening to SLR 3.0 started, within seconds, with powerful feelings of bliss. There is this sensation of being loved and hugged, it sounds like a lullaby, we feel that all is well and we cannot be hurt, we feel safe and smiling.

I feel that using it with Blueprint of Life, for extended periods of time (just as an example, 30 mins SLR 3 , then 30 mins BoL, and then repeat… and repeat… , could be a great combination to “burn” the trauma / negative feelings / fear that BoL brings to the surface, fast enough that they don’t affect us at all. This could be a great method to use BoL much more intensively, with huge results, while remaining untouched, in bliss. :star2:

32 Likes

So excited for the updated version! :grin: Thank you so much Dream! :purple_heart:

We can all come to the same realization:

20 Likes

Can this be used 3x in the morning and 3x in the night?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

19 Likes

@Elyas yes

3 Likes

Guys, who wants to join me, lets meditate with SLR till the end of the year?

6 Likes

remember him?

this is him now.

Feel old yet?

14 Likes

I will give my full testimonial in about a month, but I can already say that after a couple of hours of focused use, some changes have already been made. This works really fast and feels incredibly refined, even for Dream’s standards.
My intuition is telling me there is no need to loop it too much, actively meditating to it focusing on the limits you know you have and you want to remove feels more natural and effective. I will probably also put it in my night stack for good measure.
Let’s smash 2024 together :muscle:

24 Likes

Ever since I started listening to this yesterday I’m being bombarded with angel numbers left and right. Beautiful :slight_smile: Excited for what’s to come

13 Likes

Are these two specific fields, or just a reference to the subjects?
The Search doesn’t come up with results. Thanks :pray:t2:

2 Likes

They are from the new course The Guided Path to Wholeness

6 Likes