The Guided Path to Wholeness

https://enlightenedstates.com/product/the-guided-path-of-wholeness/

Welcome to a revolutionary journey of self-discovery with “The Guided Path to Wholeness”. This comprehensive system is designed to empower you to overcome personal blockages and embrace positive, empowering thought patterns for lasting inner peace.

Your Path to Transformation:

• Deep Self-Discovery: Delve into the depths of your mind and soul, guided by practices that heal and transform.
  • Step-by-Step Process: A clear, step-by-step method helps you confront limiting beliefs and reshape your mind with positive patterns.
  • Innovative Techniques: Combining affirmations, visualizations, guided meditations, and new powerful audio fields for a holistic approach.
  • Cyclical Learning: A recurring journey, where each cycle peels back layers of self, contributing to growth and self-discovery.
  • Flexible and Engaging: Tailor the pace to your needs, maintaining momentum for mental pattern formation.
  • Narrative Engagement: Simple yet powerful stories reinforce positive thought patterns, complementing practical exercises.
  • Audio Enhancements: Special audio fields made with brand new ego editing technique from ‘Malleable Ego’ to instill inner strength, resilience, confidence and self love.
    • Acceptance + Resilience” employs ego editing to instill self-acceptance and mental resilience, effectively reducing negativity and dissolving mental blockages.
    • Confidence + Self Love” similarly embeds feelings of confidence and self-love into your subconscious, fostering a natural, stronger sense of self and unconditional self-love.
  • Effective Daily Practices: Engage in daily practices including reflections, affirmations, and guided meditations, all tailored to be simple yet effective.
  • Personalized Reflection and Growth: Noticeable progress with each cycle, as blockages weaken and capacity for joy, self-love, and confidence expands.

This system is crafted to be an accessible path for anyone seeking change. The ongoing novelty keeps it fresh, so while repetition is key, you’re essentially repeating positive affirmations that build upon each other like building blocks. You stack acceptance, which lays the foundation from which new confident and self-loving patterns can emerge and reshape your mind. Although the system seems comprehensive with 4 Guided Visual Meditations (audio only included too), 7 sets of affirmations and more, it is all structured to focus sequentially on one aspect at a time, ensuring the most effective inner transformation.

An inner transformation that can then get tested and solidified through experiences in a safe environment.

Introducing the Outer World Program:

• Practice in a Safe Community: Join our exclusive Discord community to practice and apply your newfound self-confidence and self-love.
  • Guided Real-World Challenges: Progress from comfortable interactions to more challenging scenarios at your own pace.
  • Exclusive Offer: Purchasers of the “The Wholeness Path System’ will enjoy their first month free in this transformative Discord community, perfect for integrating their inner work into daily life.

More info on this Outer World Program will be released later as this should get going sometime in the Spring. This leaves you with more than enough time to work through the Path to Wholeness System. You may very well not even need to engage with the outer world program, as some people will more easily integrate their new patterns into their daily lives.

So now the focus is on your inner journey in the Path to Wholeness System. For a more comprehensive overview of system, you can read this Journey Overview Document. By having this system, you will also receive free updates with some special surprises in store.

So begin your journey on the Guided Path to Wholeness today!

66 Likes

Let’s goooo

3 Likes

omg its out!

1 Like

amazing cant wait to get my hands on it

Sammy will their be a sale?

1 Like

It’s already there

2 Likes

@SammyG that’s awesome! I’m happy with the release, but… there’s a common sense between some of us that the delayed days did actually influence on the main sale, most ended dropping others fields because of the unaware of the time and price of the release, only because we had a wish to buy your new system but our budget its limited enough to be choosing only few ones.

also… it was said "though 2 January " it didn’t happen like that, we all come from different places and the time zone might be quite messy sometimes…

we just wanna directly ask you to reactivate the promo % code so that we could go and finish our previous order and also give leap of faith on the Malleable Ego.

it should be fair, isn’t?

5 Likes

Hi Sammy! Quick question, when doing this everyday, is it ok to listen to the two audio fields passively everyday in the stack as well? I also will be doing the exercises but just asking

1 Like

Purchased!

I’ll talk to dream about it and see if we can do just an extra day. I did mess up there with the dates so I apologize for that. That being said, I did mention that this field would be on sale for a week after new years, so I’m not too sure as to how this would have affected buying other fields.

7 Likes

Wonderfull :boom:
Thank You :blue_heart:
Also image is so beautiful

Of course. And I would highly recommend it. Acceptance and Resilience goes great with exercise (increases your mental strength and ability to accept the discomfort), yoga, meditation, to ease stress and plenty of other things. Hmm, writing this just gave me an idea for this. Something else to add to the free updates :grin:

Confidence and Self love essentially expotentially make you more confident and self loving through daily listening. Like…

I honestly don’t need more confidence and self love than I already have. I feel pretty great about myself. But cause of the editing process, I ended up listening to this like over 100 times and somehow, I feel even far more confident and self loving than I did before :sweat_smile:

So yeah, daily listening is recommended!

26 Likes

Sammy, when will the audio be available for download?

1 Like

Hi The Audio is already in the purchase, should be under audio fields section,

1 Like

Where?

1 Like

Folder that says audio fields

1 Like

Many thanks!

When you first buy it, you click on the docx than it will have all the information, should bring you to a google drive as their are so many files, download each folder, Acceptance and Resilience + Confidence and Self Love audios

Thanks!

1 Like

Gotcha, Enjoy!

1 Like

What are the new fields?